Chapter 13: Feelings?

Keys:
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= hair color
(E/c)= eye color
(F/o)= favorite outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:
The pic above really doesn't really have anything to do with the story. I just thought it looked cute. Anyways on with the story.

Reader's P.O.V

You woke up to the sound of voices, talking and giggling. As you rubbed your sleepy eyes, you noticed you were no longer in the chair. Actually you felt something warm wrapped around your waist. As you turned around you came face to face with Kid's sleeping face. Your eyes widened in realization as you felt heat spread to your cheeks. You immediately started to quickly shuffle away making you fall to the floor with a loud "thud", which made not only everyone look at you with a weird glance, but also woke up Kid. You started to chuckle nervously as you slowly stood up.

"You okay (Y/n)?" Asked Liz while looking at you weirdly.

"Yep, just peachy" you said quickly as you avoided her glance.

"How did I even manage to end up there?" You thought as suddenly everyone looked at you. After that, you realized that you must've asked that aloud and now it was Kid's turn to blush. After a few minutes of silence, which you spent looking at the ground while trying to calm your burning cheeks, someone cleared their throat causing everyone's attention to be casted onto them.

"Hey Kid how are you feeling?" Asked Liz while looking at her meister.

"Better I guess, but what exactly happened?" Kid questioned. You looked at him for a moment, the events of yesterday replaying in your head, as you started to feel guilty once again.

"Well when me and Soul got there, you were already unconscious, so we started to battle against the kishin egg, who was Matt the impaler, and after beating him profesor Stein along with papa and
(Y/n) took you here" Maka explained as Kid nodded his head.

As you stole a glance at him, he looked at you making the both of you, lock eyes. You quickly looked away not being able to handle the guilt that was consuming you bit by bit.

"Don't worry Kid now that your powerful god,the Great and Mighty Black*Star, is here you'll be feeling ten times better, isn't that right Tsubaki?" He said loudly as Tsubaki nodded in agreement.

Everyone just looked at him with a 'really' face, and you couldn't help but feel a tiny bit sorry for her.
As everyone talked and joked around with each other for a bit, Kid suddenly cleared making everyone's attention fall on him.

"Hey guys, may I speak to (Y/n), alone?" Kid asked

"Sure"

"Yeah no prob"

"Okay"

"I, your great god, will allow this"

(A/n: Can you guess which is which?)

They said as they all left, leaving only Kid and you in the room. Alone.

"(Y/n), could you come here for a second?" He questioned as he patted a spot next to him. You slowly walked over to him and sat beside him, as you slowly looked at him with a nervous glance.