Chapter 6: Awkward

Keys:
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= hair color
(E/c)= eye color
(F/o)= favorite outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's P.O.V

You woke up in a strange room. "How did I even get here?" You questioned to yourself as you tried to remember what happened.

~Flashback~

As you and Kid soared through the air on Beelzebub after the fun meeting with your friends, you grew kinda sleepy. You closed your eyes for a moment. Then after a while you felt the wind picking up.

"Umm Kid could you slow down" you said still with your eyes closed.

"Umm Kid you there?" You questioned as you opened your eyes.

One second passed...

Then two...

Then three... until your mind registered what was happening.

You were falling.

"AHHH SOMEBODY HELP ME, HELP PLEASE!!! I DONT WANT TO DIE AHHHH" you screamed as you flared your arms and legs around. You closed your eyes shut thinking it was the end. Then in a moment something scooped you up into their arms and you were no longer falling.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) are you okay" Kid said his voice full of concern. He set Beelzebub on the ground with you still on his arms. As you opened your eyes they were met with beautiful golden orbs. You two stared at each other's eyes for what felt like ages."He's  so warm" you thought. You two were snapped out of your trance by Liz and Patti prying you out of Kid's arms. Once out of his arms you suddenly felt cold, "Weird" you thought. After realizing what happened you started to blush as red as a tomato. Little were you aware of the slight tint of pink that decorated Kid's cheeks.

"(Y/n) are you okay? Are you hurt? Can you walk? Patti does she like a bit to red? And is it me or does she look a bit to pale too? Should we take her to a hospital? Yeah that sounds like a good idea Patti get K-"

"Liz I'm fine" you said

"Are you sure cause we ca-"

"Yes I'm fine now, see. Now let's go I'm tired and after that traumatic experience I think sleep it's just what I need" you said as Liz gave you a cautious look but agreed anyway.

"Fine but this time we'll take precautions" said Liz

"Sis I have an idea" said Patti

"What is it Patti?" Asked Liz

"Maybe Kid can give (Y/n) a piggyback ride" said Patti making pig noises.

"Patti we don't have the time for tha- hey that actually isn't a bad idea" said Liz.

You tried to protest but they wouldn't have it. So in the end Kid ended up having to carry you piggyback style while you just tried to stay awake. After a long period of silence your eyes started to get droopy. The flight was so calming that it took every bit of your persistence to not fall asleep but alas, sleep took over you.