Chapter 1: The reunion

Keys:
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= hair color
(E/c)= eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You were so excited to see your cousins again! You still couldn't believe how it all came to this. Sure, you knew you were gonna turn into a weapon sooner or later, given it's in your blood,but it still caught you by surprise! Currently, you were on your way to the airport so you could travel all the way to Death City. You were so excited! You were taking your bags out of the trunk and saying goodbye to your parents.

"Bye mom,bye dad.I'll miss you so much!"Your eyes began to water as you ran towards your parents,holding them in a warm embrace.
"We will too.But we knew this day would come,so we were already prepared."Your dad explained as he gave you a kiss on your forehead," Stay safe, sweetie. We love you."They held you for a few seconds longer in a bone-crushing hug.You started walking away with your suitcase rolling behind you.

You walked inside and made your way to the
check-in to get your ticket.

"Hello,welcome to Jet Black Airlines, how can I help you?" the receptionist spoke. You glanced at the name tag on her vest which read "Jenny".

"Uh,a ticket to Death City. Filed under Thompson  (Y/n)." You replied with a meek smile.

She began to type in her computer,"Ah, here it is!" She clicked a button and you heard a whirring sound, followed by Jenny handing you your ticket."Here you go! Please walk over to the luggage section so your luggage is checked, followed by the security section so your carry-ons are inspected. Have a safe flight!

You nodded and made your way to the luggage section.

~~~Time skip~~~
You sat in the gatehouse as you waited for your plane. You put on your headphones as your mind began to drift, and soon, you found yourself thinking about how this whole thing began.

~~~flashback~~~~
"Hey sweetie can you help me set the table" your mother asked you.

"Sure" you said. Just as you were ready to take the plates and put them around the table you felt weird then when you looked at your arm you saw it was glowing.

"Mom! What's going on?!?" You asked your mom while starting to panic.

"Don't worry (Y/n) you are just transforming" your mother said calmly.

"Transforming you mean as in transforming into a weapon?" You asked your mother while she just nodded her head.

"Oh well then what do I do now" you asked her since she knew about this after all your mother and father are both weapons.

"Ok (Y/n) picture your weapon form in your head and let that thought sink in" she instructed as you listened carefully doing exactly what she said.

"Ok (Y/n) you can open your eyes now" your mother said as she said that you open your eyes and found you weren't in the kitchen anymore. You could see your mother and she was smiling so big, you could swear she looked like the joker.

"Mom what weapon am I ?" You asked as you're mother picked you up and said.

"You are just like me a pistol" your mother said excited as if she won a prize or something.
(A/n: picture above how you look like in weapon form)

"Um,mom how do I turn back to normal?!"you asked your mom while she snapped out of her daze.

"Oh umm just think of how you look,"your mother responded while you followed her instructions. When you opened your eyes again you were back to normal. After that you went and hugged your mom while she hugged back.