I made my way through the crowd, hugging everyone who stopped me and I thanked them for coming. In reality, I was carefully scanning each mask covered face, hoping one would be Shawn.

After twenty minutes with no luck of finding him, I made my way to the drink table. Sammy, Jack, and Johnson stood there with the girls; the group shouting "happy birthday!" as Jack pushed a drink into my hand and I received hugs from each of them.

"Welcome to the eighteen club, J." Johnson grinned, lifting his drink up in a cheers motion.

"Yeah, you can go to strip clubs now!" Sammy yelled over the music, his eyes glazed over from drinking.

"I've waited my whole life to go to strip clubs!" I teased, lifting my cup and knocking it against everyone's.

"To the eighteen club!" Sasha laughed, all of us knocking red solo cups together before tossing back the shot in them.

I knocked back two more shots before I felt a sudden electricity in my body, my head quickly turning towards the door as someone in a dark blue suit and matching mask walked in.

"Hey, I'll be right back." I mumbled, handing Arizona my cup before making my way eagerly towards him.

"Where are you going?" Jack called, confusion on his features.

"Who is that?" Caroline chimed in, her brows furrowed slightly.

"A friend!" I yelled back, a grin on my lips as I looked at the confused group; except for Arizona, who stood with a smirk on her lips.

I turned back, but he was gone, causing me to become the confused one. I pushed through the crowd, offering quick smiles and thank you's to each person who told me happy birthday.

I had gone around the whole party, but had no luck finding him. Just as I was ready to move back to the group, I felt arms around my waist, and soft, warm lips near the shell of my ear.

"You look absolutely fuckable in that dress, princess."

Shawn.

"Baby," I giggled, leaning back against his body as I tilted my head, allowing him more access to my skin. "you're here."

"I figured I'd surprise you." He hummed, his lips moving to my neck, making me squirm slightly as I grinned brightly.

"Consider me surprised." I spoke, wiggling my backside gently against his front. "Come on, let's go dance."

I pulled back, grinning at Shawn before taking his hand and leading him towards the middle of the party where people were dancing, just as The Weeknd's High For This began to play.

I wrapped my arms around Shawn's neck, moving closer until we were chest to chest, before beginning the slow rocking of our hips.

"Move with me," I spoke in his ear, over the loud music.

He nodded, his hands settling on my hips as he moved his hips in sync with mine, our grinding slow, as we moved with the beat of the song.

I felt him pull back from my body after a few moments, gently spinning me around, now making us front against back. He leaned down, pressing his lips against my neck as he mumbled playfully.

"Move with me."

I giggled, slowly swaying my hips back against his lower body, feeling him harden up against my backside as the song continued to play.

Shawn gently nipped at my sensitive skin, before running his tongue against it, causing me to shiver as let my head fall back against his shoulder.