Secrets spilled.

Beginne am Anfang

"No one is home. All my friends went out, so get comfortable." John chuckled.

Great. I’m freaking stuck alone with a girl basher.

"Oh, okay.. Cool." I replied blankly.

"So.. Tell me a bit about yourself." John said as he laced his fingers together.

"Well.. I lived in Melbourne, but i decided to come back to Sydney. Im 20 years old. I don’t have any brothers and sisters.. Uhmmm... That’s all about me. I have no talent either." I laughed softly.

"Nice.. I’m sure you have a talent.. I have a talent to dance." He said as i raised my eyebrows.

"Really now? Show me your moves then." I said as i propped my elbows on my knees and waited  for him to dance.

"No way..." He mumbled as he turned a bright shade of red.

"Oh.. Come on, please?" I said as i smiled innocently.

"Fine." He said as he got up. "This is an arm isolation." He said as he moved his arms and shoulders.

Impressive.

I just watched as he did some dance moves and a few handstands.

"You're really good.. You should be like, a dancer." I laughed.

"Nah, im not that good.. Plus, i would need to get into a crew or something. Not by myself." He said as he looked into my eyes.

I quickly looked to the ground.

"You try to dance." He grinned cheekily.

I just shook my head instantly. "

No way, I suck. I’d probably create an earthquake in the bloody house." I laughed as he stood up.

"Pleaaaaseee." He cooed.

"If this makes you happy." I said as i stood up.

I just moved from side to side lazily, put my arms up and just shook them softly. I then sat back down.

"See. I suck." I laughed.

"You didn’t even try.. I can teach you!" He smiled.

"Go, teach me." I said as i stood up, pulling my shirt down to cover my ass.

He stood in front of me as he moved his arms. "So you start of with your left arm, then you gradually stick them out, like this." He said as he did this move.

I so freaking understood that. I groaned loudly as i scratched my head.

"I just don’t understand. Stuff it!" I puffed.

He then grabbed my arms, and slowly helped me do it.

I was doing it. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

"Yaaay." I half-shouted.

He just laughed softly before he sat back down.

"And that’s how you do the arm isolation." He said cockily.

I just sent him a fake smile.

"You tell me a bit about yourself." I asked.

"Well.. I have a twin brother, his name is Len. Altogether I have 7 brothers and sisters." He sighed.

"Wow... Big family." I gaped. I never knew that.

"When I was young, my family always used to have fights, and everyone used to yell at each other. I got angry, and I didn’t take it out on anyone. So when i got to school.. There was this girl- Never mind." He said softly as he rubbed his eyes in frustration.

He was talking about me. He took his stress out on me. Because he didn’t want to take it out on his family. So he does have reasons on why he bashed me.

"Continue. Just tell me.." I said calmly.

"But then you'd hate me and you'd be scared of me.." He said as his eyes got watery.

"I won’t. I swear." I said calmly again.

"So when I got to school, there was this girl named Brianna. I used to take my stress out on her, I used to abuse her. I used to bash her. And now every time I remember it, I feel like I’m living in hell. I m-made her fe-feel so bad of herself. And if I could see her again id want to apologize to her and make her forgive me. Id do anything. I’m such a bad person. If only she knew what I was going through.. She felt bad then, but she moved on.  But I  live in hell every day, thinking ba-b-back."  He breathed as his lips trembled.

So there was a story behind it.. Now I’m starting to feel sorry for him.

"I’m Br- I’m bloody sorry to hear that." I blurted out.

I nearly said my name. Crap.

"Whaat?" He said as he scrunched his eyebrows.

"I said I’m bloody sorry to hear that." I breathed.

"Oh... I thought i heard you say im Brianna." He said suspiciously.

"No i didn’t say that." I laughed softly.

He then wiped his eyes and he walked out as i followed him into the lounge room. He opened the tele and we watched it quietly.