The Presence

Pacing back through the dusty halls, Matt kicked at the dust piled and scattered on the floor, sending it spiralling into the musty air.

CRASH.

An almighty clutter ripped through the dense silence.
"Morgan...?" He called nervously, wiping the forming sweat beads from his forehead.
"Hello?" He called again, slightly quieter this time.
A low, thin giggle with a nasal quality sounded from the bottom of the hall, echoing through the rooms.
"W-Who's there..?!" Matt stuttered, starting to freak out. He felt a presence approach, a dark, evil presence. Scanning round, he ducked into a broken cupboard, hoping to hide from it.

"Matthew.." It called. It's voice was cold and had no life in it whatsoever.
"Give me that information, dear boy..?" It called again, cackling slightly afterwards.
"I promise I won't hurt you.." A fake sense of sincerity rolled off its tongue along with those meaningless words. Matt grabbed the broken cupboard door that was strewn across the floor and blocked his hiding spot, hopefully making himself more invisible. He heard footsteps enter the room, and a shiver trickled down his spine. A cold feeling wrapped around his heart, making him feel breathless. Wrapping his knees with his arms, he sat there as the thing inspected the room. Five more minutes of hell were endured, before Matt was sure that the thing was gone. Breathing out slightly, he carefully unhinged the damp, rotting cupboard door, and crawled out.

"Going somewhere..?"
Matt froze, fear lurking in his azure eyes as the thing grabbed his neck and lifted him up.
"We meet again, Matthew."
Matt was turned around so he could face whatever was suspending him in mid air. He gasped, tears starting to form, when he saw who.

The Globalist. The man who killed his family. The man who destroyed his home town.

The man who was behind all this.