A Change In Mood

Chris came in quite late that night after hanging out with Morgan and Tom. It had been so stressful, with the increase of drone attacks, so they had decided to head to the local pub. Tom got a little tipsy, and thought it was a good idea to drag Chris into the restroom and confess his feelings for him. Which led to a full-on, 20 minute make out session. He was still a bit dazed when he stumbled through the door, fumbling for the lights.

He peered over into the cramped living room, and grinned when he saw Dom asleep on the couch, head leaned back and mouth open a little, with the blue-haired Matt curled up on his lap. Dom stirred as Chris tried to sneak into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and yawning silently.

"Heya Chris." he mumbled, still trying to wake up.

"Looks like you guys are more than friends already..?" Chris grinned, grabbing a beer and sitting down on the chair opposite.

"N-No.. Matt was just having trouble sleeping, s'all." he said, nervously chucking as he felt the colour rise to his face.

"You sure? I think he likes you to be honest, he's always staring at you." Chris stated, taking a mighty swig out of his beer. "I mean I don't have a problem with it, hell, Tom just confessed his feelings for me too, so you know, I'm cool." He gave Dom his usual goofy grin and winked.

"So let me guess, you guys made out for like 20 minutes?"

Chris subtly nodded, blushing furiously.

"Wow I could never control you, Wolstenbeast..!" Dom snorted, his mouth arching up in an amused smile. "I mean, I don't know. Yeah I like him, but that doesn't mean he likes me back."

He sighed sadly, looking down at the boy and smiling. He looked so fragile, his delicate fingers resting over his slightly parted lips, his blue hair concealing most of his pale, porcelain-like face, his nose twitching cutely every so often. Everything about him was pretty cute. Hell, he was beautiful. But he was scarred, confused and hurt. And Dom wanted to change that.

"Now, Mr. Love-eyes." Chris chuckled, before coughing, and talking in a very sombre and rather un-Chris-like voice. Dom looked up from observing Matt, alarmed by the change in mood. Chris looked down and sighed, before staring Dom straight in the eye and whispering.

"We have a problem."