"Come on, Y/N one more." Dawn encourages from the sideline and Y/N groans.

"I can't feel my ass, Dawn." Y/N protests, striking one of the last two balls, which I save, refocusing as Y/N goes the other way and strikes her last ball.

"Alright, go get some water, rest for a bit, and then we'll go from there." Dawn says, pointing at both Y/N and I, so we walk to the bench together and drink in relative silence.

"You're quiet today." Y/N points out and I shrug.

"We all are." I point out and Y/N nods.

"I'll fix that when we scrimmage." Y/N says and I laugh. "You know what's good." Y/N says, sitting down on the bench, still drinking water as I sit beside her.

After about ten minutes, Y/N isn't on the verge of death, and the rest of the girls are sent over for a rest, so, of course, Tobin and Alex race each other for the open spot next to Y/N, that Morgan wins, just because Tobin and Alex were wrestling each other like twin sisters.

"Hey, Plankton." Y/N says to Morgan, who looks over and offers a cheesy grin.

"Hey, Y/N/N." Morgan responds, laughing with Y/N as she notices Alex and Tobin arguing about who gets to sit on the recently occupied side of Y/N, since they hadn't noticed that they'd been beaten to the spot.

"Guys." Y/N says, grabbing Tobin and Alex's attention, who look over and see that Morgan is sitting in the spot they both wanted. "You kinda lost that race. You played yourselves." Y/N says and both sigh, taking a seat next to me as Jill and the rest of the staff come over and explain the scrimmage we're about to start, easy going, first to five, 8 v 8, full field, no subs, with Carli and Tobin as the captains, Y/N, Morgan, Alex, and I are put on Carli's team, and it goes me in goal, Kelley, Y/N, Morgan, and Kling as the back four, Carli, and Allie, in the middle, with Mal and Alex up top in a 4-2-2, and Tobin's team was in pennies with Alyssa in goal, Becky, Ali, Julie, and Pinoe in the back, Tobin, Crystal, and Sam in the middle, with Press up front by herself in a 4-3-1.

When Jill kicks the ball in from the sideline, Tobin got to the ball first, so we were defending first, and as Tobin came into our half and got closer to Y/N, Y/N started yelling, like she promised she would, it didn't really faze Tobin though, that is, until Y/N tackled her and hopped over her foot, hauling ass toward the other half of the field, still screaming. As Y/N gets to Ali, she pulls a Tobin on her and beats all four defenders before taking a hard shot on goal that barely gets past Alyssa, Alex runs over and hugs her before they come back to our half to get ready for another kick off after I give Y/N a little high five, and it seems like that first screaming goal put everyone in higher spirits than earlier, and the ball doesn't get past Mal, who drops the ball to Carli while Y/N slightly shifts up with the back line just in case Carli needs a drop, which proved useful, as Carli drops to Y/N as Crystal moves to pressure Carli, when Y/N gets open a little, she looks up the field to see Alex onside and open, so she lobs it up field to Alex, who settles it and makes a run of the pass, which she scores off of, when Press and Sam kick off again, Sam drops to Tobin as Carli and Allie pressure her, so Tobin beats them, but Y/N beats Tobin and runs across the field with it, giving Allie a through ball to work with. The ball gets to Mal, who passes to Alex so she can get open again before taking the ball back from Alex and scores on Alyssa in the lower right 90. This kick off is different, when Tobin is pressured in the mid field, she drops to Crystal, who switches the play to Sam, who is marked by Y/N, who tackles perfectly, megging Sam, but the ball goes to Julie, who lobs the ball up the field to Christen, who beats Morgan to get slide tackled by Kelley, who sends the ball up out of the attacking third, to Alex who was perfectly onside and open. This shot is saved though, and kicked up field to Tobin, who gives Press a through pass that's volleyed into the goal, because I was expecting Christen to settle the ball to ensure a goal, instead of taking a chance like that. I get the ball and roll it up field so we can kick off again, and when Allie gets the ball, she drops to Y/N as she's pressured, and Y/N passes over to Kelley, running with her as she makes a run, taking the pass from Kelley so Kelley could get into a better, run appropriate, position, and makes a good run and an even better goal.