Chapter 21: My Pack

Start from the beginning

His eyes widened along with his goofy grin, "I sure as hell would!"

Lightly punching his arm though he caught it in his hand, interlocking our fingers, '' You are such a perv you know....first yo...."

I was cut off by the one and only person that just killed my good mood.

"Eva.....it's good to see you," Ethan said nervously.

My eyes narrowed as I glared at him.

Megan stood next to him, silent and her eyes everywhere except for mine.

I smirked, "Can't say the same for you.''

He sighed, "Eva......look I'm sorry but you seriously have to stop that b*tching around! Your not a kid anymore, yet you still hold grudges for no real reason!"

My face didn't drop. I didn't cry, or weep. Why would I?

Instead, my eyes narrowed and my fist clenched so fast that my drink exploded everywhere. I let go of Will's hand, and I felt a growl in my chest waiting to be released.

I saw fear cross Ethan's eyes and in seconds I was standing in front of him.

"You finally had the guts to say what was on your mind, am I right? Or maybe it was your plastic barbie that said you should just walk up to me and insult me," I growled out dangerously poking him in the chest, " To just walk up to me when I have a headache and tell me that I'm 'b*tching around' and that I am mad at you for no reason."

By this point I was close to shifting. How many times do these people make a person want to rip their heads of?

Will suddenly wrapped an arm around my waist, not to pull me away, but more as a sign of comfort. I liked that about Will.

The rest of the potential alphas somehow ended up behind me, in case anything went to far. Carol, and the rest of the gang was behind Ethan trying to pull him away from me.

I narrowed my eyes at them. Traitors!

"Well, I have three words for you," I said dangerously low, "Go screw yourself!"

And with that I turned around, and all of us potential alphas sat at a large table, the rest of the groups here looking our way and whispering.

I could have sworn I saw tears in Ethan's eyes, but I was not caring anymore.

Carol and the rest of them had made Ethan and Megan sit by them and were talking silently.

The weird thing was that all these guys were behind me, supposedly to get my back.

My head was against Will's shoulder as he rubbed my back. I listened to some of the whispers of us potential alphas being 'really brave' and 'large temper'.

What did these people want?

"Wow, she is pretty heartless. I mean look he's crying!" a girl whispered from the table behind me.

That was it. I was done. I wanted to sleep and just not wake up.

I abruptly got up and walked over to that girl, standing by her table.

"You want me to tear my chest open just so you can get your proof?" I asked her irritated. I was cranky, "If you think I'm heartless, you are oh so wrong. I just don't think bastards deserve any kindness."

Turning around, I made my way back to the table though they were all listening to my rant.

I tried to smile as I grabbed Will's hand as we said our goodnight's.

                                                                               ***

Will walked me to my dorm, his hand in mine and we said nothing.

We were currently sitting on the grass and looking at the stars.

"Their traitors," I muttered more to myself than Will.

He didn't say anything for a while then nodded.

"You won't turn against me right?" I asked him quietly.

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to his chest as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Never," he whispered.

It was weird that I felt so safe in his arms. How I wish my mate wasn't dead with the other bunch of kids that day.

I felt my heart drop.

"You better not. I'll personally beat the crap out of you if you do."

He chuckled and nodded.

We starred at the stars for a while more, the night breeze calming.

"Do you want to try opening your link?" he asked me.

Since we didn't have anything better to do, I agreed. It can't be that bad!

After a while of his instruction I had learned again to keep my walls up and how to only allow certain people in.

We said our good nights and he had gently placed a small kiss on my cheek which I was still thinking very hardly about right now in my bed.

I sighed.

It was pointless. He had a mate, and he deserved better than me.

Goodnight, his soft voice flowed through my head.

I sighed happily for once. Thank you God for at least providing me with Will. He was like gravity to me. He kept me stable and on the ground even if I had only known him for a while.

Goodnight Willy, I told him back before we both went into our own dreams.

***ReMeMbEr:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PICK YOUR NOSE

okay nevermind don't do the last one.....anyway..a slurpee is like a frozen drink btw

QOTD(Question Of The Day):

Do you think there is a such thing as NEON BLACK?

This is a legit question.....:D***