" shut yo ugly ass up. But yea I guess she feeling me too. " he continues " I like how she got her own shit, and she ain't clingy like my other girls. She fine as hell with two jobs . I wanna get serious, we taking it slow " I pull up in front of his crib. Killa definitely got money too. Five bedrooms 4 1/2 baths. Nigga live by himself Thoe.

" I'm happy for you playa, don't treat her like them other girls. She seem nice "  I tell him honestly. Play always been like that with woman. So I'm not surprised if he ever did come across the woman that could change him.

" but anyways man. Call me tomorrow and tell Lil mama I said wassup" I laughed at how he talked. It always sound like he high or some shit. JUST REAL LAYED BACK.

" ight dawg " I dap em up and he get out . I was about to pull off but my door flew back open

" wait nigga my food! " play yelled. He grabbed his food off the seat laughing. I shook my head and proceeded to pull off.

Going home to my baby.

Omw home I seen red, white   and blue lights flashing." fuck " I said to myself slowly pulling over. I put the car in park, took the keys out the ignition and sat them on the dashboard, then placed both of my hands on the steering wheel.

I already know how this night gonna go. Only thing is I got two guns under my seat so I gotta be on my best behavior.

A woman officer stepped out her car and turned on her flashlight looking at my license plate.....

Kaibee Coleman

It's now two in the morning and mi es worried. There was knocking from killa's front door but why would he knock if he has an key. I gulped them slid off the bed. Killa told me not to open the door for anyone if he wasn't there and to just ignore it. So that's just what's mi is gona do.

I quietly ran to the closet and locked myself inside.  I like this closet because there's only a handle on the outside, but you can't unlock it from out there .

A few seconds later I heard killa's front door open and Keys jiggling. " oh thenk God " I unlocked the closet door just to see his stupid ass stumbling over his own furniture. He was messy drunk.

" Are you serious killa?! " I grab his shirt standing him up straight. But he continued to sway back and forth to keep his balance.

" what's wrong with you? " I asked angrily . I've never seen killa drunk like this and I don't want to.

" what's wrong with me? No what's wrong with you " he laughed pushing me away and went to his room. I can't fucking believe him right now. I guess as his girlfriend I can just help him ; I'll do it with an attitude though!

Mi go to the kitchen ah make him some coffee. I heard that helps? So I do so.

Walking back to his room I hear the tv on. He is laying in the bed fully dressed with his shoes on the bed.

Just stay calm kaibee. Oh we gonna have a long conversation in the morning.

I sit at the edge of the bed with the coffee in my hand. " here killa, drink coffee?" I hold it up carefully. In a quick second he pushes it away from his face and it falls over on my thigh.

I threw the cup down screaming in pain.

" kaibee I am so sorry! " killa jumps Off the bed, o I see he ain't drunk no more.

I cried loudly as I made my way to the bathroom to the off my shorts. I got a cold towel and placed it on mi leg. I sit on the sink whimpering.

Killa stupid ass came in trying to hold mi and apologize." just stay away from mi " I cried as the tears slid into my white shirt.
The cold towel isn't helping much and the last thing I need is his breath on the side of my face smelling like liquor.