A Good Deed

Jayceon Eric

I was texting back one of my many female friends

I was texting back one of my many female friends. Meanwhile Kaibee was walking around the nice sized apartment with tears streaming down her face. She was saying stuff in Spanish as she cried but I don't know what. Aye I could tell they were tears of joy.

I sat at the island in the kitchen watching her explore the apartment. It was fully decorated so she was getting the best.

"Please Kaibee Quiet down man. No need to cry" I shook my head. I mean its just an apartment. But if I was in Kaibee's shoes shit I would be happy too.

"You just don't know how much I appreciate this!"she wiped her tears off her dirty face. First thing I noticed about Kaibee is that she was beautiful with an thick accent at times. Second was that she was very dirty. I mean her clothes were hanging off her body basically, her converse had holes in them, and her hair was matted up badly. Worse of all, her smell, but that's okay we plan to help her however much we can starting with this place.

"Yea its nothing really. And you can call me Jayceon-"My phone rang it was killa. I sent this nigga out an hour ago to simply get Kaibee some toiletries and a nice pair of clothes but this nigga still haven't came back.

"Yo man where the hell you at?!"I yell into the phone.

Sounding muffled he said "Shut up nigga open the door damn" I hang up the phone smacking my lips. I walk over to the door and let this stupid nigga in. He has about five big ass bags in his hangs and a smaller one in his mouth. I just laughed.

As he walked in I dialed the trap house phone and explain the meeting will be held tomorrow instead. The worker made sure to get the word around before hanging up the phone.

Killa sits the bags down on the kitchen island. Kaibee just stands from a distance playing with her fingers with dried up tears still on her face. What a pretty face it i- .. Wait what am I saying.

"Come here Lil mama" killa said.... "Come here I don't bite" Killa tells her again. Kaibee slowly walks closer to the counter.

"Alright. We got your Hygiene stuff, your hair supplies, A few outfits from the girly stores in the mall" He shrugged and moved some bags around "Uh sleeping clothes, and your undergarments" he says sliding a big Victoria secret and pink bags around. "And last but not least some slides and socks" He smiles.

"Good job bruh" I say nodding.

"Oh and .." He reached in his jean pocket "A trash bag for the clothes you have on na" he hands the trash bag to Kaibee.

"¿Cómo podría pagarle alguna vez chicos ... Um how could I ever replay you guys, I don't even know the two of you for 24 hours and your already giving me these things." I can tell she is about to start crying again so I quickly speak up.

"Once again its no problem." I clap my hands together making her jump. Killa just chuckles at her facial expression "I'm dead."

Kaibee looks inside the bags at the products before speaking .