5

Kaibee joshua Coleman

Killa and I have been dating for a while now, and I can honestly say I'm happy.

However we argue a lot. He came around and told mi his real name which I'm happy about but I just feel like my life has changed for the better. I now work as a teacher assistant at Northern Bay Middle school. It's easy money and all I have to do is hand out worksheets and grade quizzes.

Right now I'm sitting behind a desk in the back of the class room as the kids silently work on there projects about the human digestive system.

I look down at my palm it's itching alot and I've been scratching it so now it's burning. But it's been said that that means money is coming your way, so I guess it's okay.

I reach into my little mk purse and squirt some hand sanitizer on my Palms and rub them together. My phone makes a sound letting me know I got a message. Just yesterday I went to apple and got an regular iPhone 6. I still have my LG but killa kinda made it clear he doesn't wanna see mi on my " Lil dusty ass" LG around him because he's " DADDY, and daddy's girl needs to be urban" what ever that means.

It was from killa

Killa 😡😝

We still going to the movies tonight babe? 😒

Last night we had our third argument this month all because this young bwoy that goes here called mi cute in front of him. I told him that it's not that serious. Killa was mad I said " Thank you" to the bwoy. He is not only a cry baby. Killa's also over dramatic I swear.

I know that arguing like this is not good for a relationship. It seems like we have changed as people every since getting together. I just hope we can stick this through and be nice to each other. But I don't forgive him for calling me a flirt. For God's sake the young man is in middle school! He's actually in this class right now. And every now and then he would smile at me and offer to help me grade papers. But I decline everytime.

ME 😍😍

I don't think I wanna even look your way, Adiós, haces daño a mis sentimientos OTRA VEZ! ( boy bye you hurt my feelings AGAIN! )

Killa knew all the right buttons to press to get me angry. I just can't seem to understand why he has to be so " petty" like for example he is ready to take our relationship to the next level - sex - and I told him I wasn't ready for that and he said " it's not like your a Virgin. And if you are you should be happy to give it to someone like me." I slapped him so hard it was bonkers. I knew exactly what he meant by someone like him ; he has money and he can support me, so why should we wait to do it if I were to get pregnant by him.

It ended with him throwing all the food off the counter that I just had got finished cooking.

Do you guys see what I mean, this isn't healthy at all. I'm not going to be pressured into doing anything I don't want to.

Killa 😡😝

SO you really still mad about that stupid shit 😑 I'm over it so get over it.

ME 😍😍

SO what you Mean calling me a Flirt all extra loud at my work place is okay. But if I were to go to yo Lil Trap and do extra shit like that I'm wrong!

Killa😡😝

You blowing shit outa proportion. Just.. I'm sorry alright there I said it. I'M SORRY.

ME😍😍

Whatever we can go to the stupid movies, I wanna see get out before it get out theaters