6

Kaibee Joshua coleman

After I said that, killa kissed my hand and continued driving. Should I have told him I loved him? No. I think I made the right decision by just simply saying what I felt. And that's what I felt, Killa's great but he has issues he needs to fix within himself.

Anyways I guess I should tell you guys what me and killa are wearing.

I was wearing overall jeans, with a black undershirt. And some little cute black sandals. I had on a few necklaces to distracte from my boring simple outfit, my hair was it a ponytail at the top of my head.

As for killa he was wearing a black cap on but he was wearing it backwards. A simple chain with a dark Grey shirt and black jeans. On his feet black and white Levi's.

When we arrived at the movies I spotted a car I recognized.... It was Jayceon's. "babe, I think jayceon is here" I said as killa helped me out the car holding my hand. He was such a gentleman 😍.

"Oh yea that do look like king shit... Probably here with a girl" he said putting his arm over my shoulder as we walked to buy our tickets.

"What would you wanna see tonight" The cashier asked with a small smile.

" Get out " me and killa said at the same time, we looked at each other and rolled our eyes. The girl just laughed and said "That'll be $24.80" Killa pulled out his wallet and paid for our tickets. I said thank you and grab them.

We started to walk to the line where all the food was being sold and I felt like it was really gonna my to be my chance to buy something "Mi wanna buy the foo-"

Killa cut me off with a stank face a "No"

"But yuh always buy everything when we go out, mi wah ta buy stuff too" I said hitting his arm.

Again he simply said "No"....

"pleasssse papi?" I Whisper in his ear. Killa took one of his hands placed it on my ass and pulled me closer to him. I peck his lips and I assume he's going to let me pay.

But it doesn't work, cuz when we get to the counter we ordered our snacks and the Bwoy still payed fa everyting. I don't like the fact he calls me stubborn but he acts like this.

I'm holding the drinks Killa's got the food. We are just about to walk in the movie when killa starts to yell fa jayceon. I spot him and him and a pretty young lady. They walks over to us.
Killa and jayceon do a quick little hand shake.

Me and the girl jayceon was with just stare at each other for a while. It was awkward, I dont think I know her at all so finally I decided to speak up "Hola my name is Kaibee" at first she Seems shocked I know how to speak Spanish; most people do when they realize I have an accent.

"Hi I'm roxy" she gave me a smile. I like her dimples and curly hair.

And so me and killa are sitting in the lower middle of the movie theatre while Jayceon and his date were at the top. The movie so far is pretty good, I've been wanting to see it for a while but it seems like killa is always busy. So when we planned this I'm happy he went through with it honestly. I put my head on Killa's shoulder as my eyes began to slowly close.

"You falling asleep love?" killa Whispers in my ear. I was falling asleep without knowing. I just nodded and snuggled closer to my baby. Maybe because I'm use to going to sleep early; work.

After a few mins I had to use the ladies room "I'm going to the restroom... Move your big feet " I stepped over him and pushed his head. Unexpectedly he slapped my ass making the young couple next to us snicker in laughter.