13

~ Fast forward to Friday

Killa

" Alright baby. No peeking " I cover Lil mama's eyes guiding her outside.

" killa don't let mi fall " she giggles walking down the front steps of " our home " yup it's official we live together. I'm super happy I can wake up to my baby everyday.

" chill I'm not " I laugh. Okay remember I was telling you guys I was gonna give kaibee one of my cars. I think now is the perfect time.

" Alright you ready , hold out your hand. " I set the car key in her hand gently. " SURPRISE! "

Lil mama opened one eye, then both. They almost popped outa her head.

" OH MY GOODNESS!! " Kaibee leaped into my arms wrapping her arms around me

" OH MY GOODNESS!! " Kaibee leaped into my arms wrapping her arms around me. I laughed" you like your gift? "

" I love it " she stepped back covering her mouth with both her hands and let out a tiny squeal. She's adorable." thank yuh soooo much baby " she gives me another hug. I grab her waist and we rock back and forth.

" let me see you in that Thang baby " I open up the drivers side for her and she jumps inside with no hesitation. She did look cute in it.

Kaibee turned the key and the car came to life.

She closed her eyes and leaned back in the seat " My first car " she gripped the steering wheel smiling ear to ear.

" now you have to drive me around everywhere gorgeous " I smirk.... Joking but serious. I need a week vacation from driving Kaibee short ass to work everyday.

" jokes on you, I don't have a problem with that ", she sticks her tongue out at me.

" Alright baby. Give me a kiss before I send you off " I close her door and lean in through the window for a kiss.

" see you later baby " she kisses me passionately. I freaking love this woman man. Nothing could make me stop. She was making me soft Yall.

I smile breaking the kiss pulling inches away from her face as we both laugh." oh wait " I take the bow off the front of the car. I tap the hood twice " Drive safe!. "

I watch her pull off, and I throw the bow in the trash cans.

" I'm hungry as shit " I yell to myself walking in the house. I take off my pants and throw them on the couch. Finally a nigga free!. Alright what's in the kitchen today . I look through the cabinet and grab one of Kaibee's granola bars and the box of lucky charms.

I poor a big ass bowel of cereal. Then start to eat the granola bar. When I'm done I throw away the wrapper. I go to the fridge , tell me why I look inside and it ain't no damn milk.

" damn " I snap my finger. Welp gotta go to the grocery store now. Gotta get full. Ain't got nun else to do today.

I put back on my pants and grab my keys locking up the house.