Chapter 23

You all gathered around the fire. It was 7:30 p.m. and time for relaxing around the camp fire. It was still fairly light out, but with the sun starting to make it's way past the horizon it was the perfect time. You'd all brought marshmallows, chocolate, and crackers for S'mores. You'd also brought a tin rectangular pan and put some vegetable oil into the bottom. You got the dough and formed a little donut with your hands. You carefully dropped it in the pan. Frisk and some of the others looked confused as you put it over the fire. You rolled your eyes smiling.

"It's called a campfire donut. I used to eat them all the time back at this camp I went to when I was younger. I remember the first time I had one. It was amazing! Here does anyone else want to make a fun donut shape and try one?" You asked. Papyrus's hand instantly shot up along with Asriel's, Frisk's, and Undyne's. Asgore chuckled an put his hand up too. You smiled and gave each a bit of dough. Frisk made a little heart shape, along with Asriel. Papyrus, to your surprise, spent 5 minutes making it look like himself. What surprised you was that it looked exactly like him. Asgore just did a regular round donut with one hole. Undyne made hers look like one of her spears. You carefully droped them in and checked your own with metal grabbers you had. Yours was done. You got it out of the pan and held it over the open container of brown sugar. You dropped it in, put the cover on loosely, and shook it slightly, holding the cover in place. After a few seconds you stopped and took the cover off. You grabbed it and pulled it out. Everyone that hadn't seen a campfire donut before watched curiously. Those people consisted of Asgore, Toriel, Sans, Frisk, Asriel, Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, and Mettaton. You wanted to be nice and let someone else have the first one. "Would anyone like to try it that hasn't had one before? And that doesn't have one cooking." Sans shrugged.

"i will." You smiled and gave it to him. He took a bite and grinned. "woah, that's awesome!" He said chomping down the rest of it. You giggled. 

"C-can I have one too?" Alphys asked. 

"Sure! I've brought enough dough and sugar to last the whole trip!" You said. "Just no more than three a night." You said. Soon everyone wanted one. After you had donuts, whoever didn't want three or hadn't wanted more than one made s'mores. Then Leo went to get something. It was getting dark out and everyone was just chatting. Then Leo came out...with a guitar? You hadn't known he could play. 

"Is it ok?" He asked. You all nodded. Raph stood up and came over to you.

"Wanna sing along sis?" You were surprised. 

"Since when do you sing Raph?"

"Well..." He said blushing.

"Oh my god seriously?" You said.

"Heck yeah sis! Music isn't just your thing! It's in our blood!" Mikey said. 

"Well then, how about you sing Raph." You said.

"Uh...by myself?"

"Yeah." You replied.

"I'm not doing that."

"I triple. Dog. Dare you." You said. He gulped.

"Dang it (Y/N)." You giggled.

"Come on its not that hard." You encouraged.

"Fine, Leo you know what to play." He said, gaining confidence.

"Wait! I almost forgot!" Willow said. "I'll be right back guys!" She said hurrying to her own camper. Then she came back...with a guy? What? You wondered. 

"Sup." He greeted. 

"Guys this is Danny!" Willow said. You shot up.

"Danny?! What?! How did-"