Chapter 16

(WARNING violence and language)

You woke up next morning feeling sore. You groaned. Everything felt like it was throbbing. Sans woke up next to you. He noticed you were uncomfortable.

"everything alright sugar?"

"Ugh, I think I slept wrong." He looked concerned. 

"sore?"

"Yeah." You felt something on your shoulder. It wasn't a hand. You looked over and saw a cloud of blue magic. It was soothing. 

"does it help?"

"Yeah." You breathed sleepily. It was very helpful. His magic was gentle in massaging your sore body. You relaxed and he pulled you close again.

"never used my magic for that before." He said. You chuckled. It ran over your body taking away the throbbing slowly. When it rolled past your chest you tensed. He looked confused. "did i bother something?"

"No, it's just I always tense when that happens." 

"why?"

"I don't know. I think it's reflexive." He nodded. 

"right. makes sense." Soon you both got up and went downstairs. Papyrus hugged you happily. You giggled. Always so energetic. You told yourself.

"ARE YOU HUNGRY? I MADE BREAKFAST!" He said happily. You nodded and were lead into the kitchen with sans trailing behind you.

"is it spaghetti again Pap?" Sans asked.

"NO, UNDYNE IS TEACHING ME HOW TO MAKE SOMETHING CALLED EGG BAKE." He said. You looked up in surprise. You knew how to make that, but how the heck had Undyne known?

"Let's me see it." You said. He gave you a plate and you tasted it. Wow! You thought. "Papyrus this is great!"

"REALLY?" He asked.

"wait what?" Sans questioned.

"Try it Sans!" You encouraged. He did. His face lit up.

"you're right, that is good!" 

"I KNEW I COULD DO IT! NOTHING IS TO HARD FOR MASTER CHIEF PAPYRUS! NYHEHEHE!" He exclaimed proudly. You giggled. You all ate and then decided to have some fun. You called Mettaton.

"Hello~ darling!" He greeted.

"Hey Metta! Wanna have a singing day?"

"*Gasp* Absolutely darling! You all can come over to Alphys'! She can set up the machine to do scores and such. Sound good?"

"Yeah! We'll be there soon!" You said and hung up. You went back to the kitchen where Papyrus had just finished cleaning. "Hey guys, wanna hang out over at Alphys and Undyne's? We're doing singing competitions!" Papyrus looked excited.

"ABSOLUTELY!"

"sure." You smiled. Sans teleported you all there. The others arrived about 10 minutes later. You all got ready to do pairs. Mettaton asked to be your partner. Frisk was going with Asriel. Toriel had ended up with Sans. Alphys and Undyne wasn't a surprise. Asgore was glad to go with Papyrus. You and Mettaton were up first. You did the song 'I Can't Stop The Feeling'. You and Mettaton got perfect scores. Sans looked hesitant, but he did it with Toriel next. You knew singing in front of people wasn't his strong suit. Even though he did it with you, he wouldn't do it often. they got perfect scores too. You were impressed. Then Papyrus and Asgore went. They got 8/10. Then Frisk and Asriel. They got 9/10. Undyne and Alphys got 8/10. It was a tie for last and a tie for first. Sans grinned.