Chapter 18

(WARNING mature content.)

You talked to Papyrus once he got home. He explained why he'd left and you told him that Frisk was right. Sans had asked for him when you'd told him that you were awake. Papyrus looked better after that. 

Afterwards you sat in Sans' room. He was still sleeping in yours. You listened to music. Then 'Human by  Christina Perri' played. You paused it. You went outside and went for a walk with the song transferred into your heart necklace. You had learned a ton of spells from Donnie. You played it while walking along. You sang along to the notes. You knew the song by heart so you had gotten rid of the original singer's voice. 

"I can hold my breath. I can bite my tongue. I can stay awake for days. If that's what you want. Be your number one. I can fake a smile. I can force a laugh. I can dance and play the part. If that's what you ask. Give you all I am. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. But I'm only human. And I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human. And I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart. 'Cause I'm only human, yeah. I can turn it on. Be a good machine. I can hold the weight of worlds. If that's what you need. Be your everything. I can do it. I can do it. I'll get through it. But I'm only human. And I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human. And I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart. 'Cause I'm only human, yeah. I'm only human. I'm only human. Just a little human. I can take so much. Until I've had enough. 'Cause I'm only human. And I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human. And I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart. 'Cause I'm only human, yeah." You sang. 

Honestly you left the house because, you needed the feeling of freedom. You need the sound of your voice to yourself. You needed to get away. You became enraged. You punched a tree, your fist not even throbbing from the impact. You were too angry to care if it was supposed to hurt or not. "Ugh! Why does everything bad have to happen to me!?" You yelled. You were too deep in the woods for anyone to hear you. "I had to have a demented fake sister! I had to make friends with monsters! I had to...." You paused, the rage starting to drain. "I had to fall in love with the only guy that is truly right for me." You said, sadness sinking in. He made you happy, but with love came sacrifice. With love, came pain, betrayal, even death sometimes. "Why did I have to get tangled up in all this?" You heard something behind you. You didn't even bother turn around. You didn't care what, or who was there. You felt something on your shoulder. You still didn't turn around or open your eyes. You heard them walk around to the front of you. You didn't move, to depressed to react. You felt something gently grab your chin. You were motionless, mindless for the moment. You had no idea what to do or how to react. They pulled your chin up a little. Your lips met bone. You knew who it was. You felt comfort once again. You didn't care anymore. You pushed your lips against him. You were full blown addicted at that moment. He tensed, but then he did the same. You latched onto him, refusing to let go. You felt that if you let go you'd break it. Everything would stop. The kissed lasted for another minute before Sans broke it.

"i know a place where we can be alone." He offered. You nodded, still registering that the kiss had ended. You teleported and suddenly you were in a crystal cave. There was a beautiful pond that sparkled and shimmered. It almost looked like it was glowing a teal-ish color. The roof was open and there was grass and mushrooms around. Echo flowers had grown all over the place. It looked like waterfall, but in a cave. Then you saw what made it so different. There were also lava flowers there. There were many different kinds of flowers everywhere. Ones that glowed, ones that changed color, ones that had berries on them. Sans took your hand and pulled you onto the water. You gasped expecting to be dunked in water, but nothing happened. You noticed the ice had made a bridge across it.