Chapter 17

(WARNING this one's a new one. There is mature content ahead. If you are 11 or younger you have been warned! So have all of you easy cringe people!)

You woke in the middle of the night. You couldn't sleep. This had been the fifth time. You sighed and got up. Sans' bed had never seemed so uncomfortable before. You padded out of his room closing the door behind you. He liked it shut for some reason. You walked to your own room and slunk inside. You shut the door quietly and padded over to the bed. Sans was still asleep. You climbed onto the bed and tread in a circle. You laid down and watched him. You didn't feel like joining him completely. You just didn't want to disturb him. He looked so tired still. Yes he was sleeping, but he barely moved. You knew that only happened during naps or when he was really really tired. You watched him thinking deeply about what had happened earlier that night. Jacklen had done that because she was angry at Sans. You had found out why because of what she told the cops. In her fit of rage at being dragged off to prison she had yelled things at them. They'd told you she said things like, 'She's my sister! That skeleton let her get injured! I was protecting her!' and 'He's evil! He took her away from me! He let her become a monster!'. You growled. Protect me my butt. You caused this Jacklen, now you can rot. You thought angrily.

Sans stirred about a half hour later. You lifted you head. He didn't wake up though. You scooted closer and nuzzled his cheek. He groaned. You did it again. He slowly started to wake up as you kept nuzzling him. He looked over at you and smiled meekly.

"h...hey...sugar." He breathed quietly. You smiled. You rubbed up against him as he dragged his hand up to pet your head. 

"I was so worried."

"it's...alright now... i'm ok..."

"Sans I almost lost you." You said ears flat with sadness. He was still so weak. He tried to pull your head down toward him, but was to weak to even make you move. You lowered your head for him. He kissed your cheek. You closed your eyes and laid your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around your head. He tugged. You opened your eyes. Your head went back up and his arms dropped limply. He tried to lift his head to bring it closer to yours, but he failed, head dropping back limply. You noticed his mouth move a little when he tried to do so. You felt horrible. To weak to talk even. You thought. You knew what he was trying to do though. You turned back into your human form and kissed him. He stopped trying to lift his head. You would do anything to make him feel better. Then you felt something. Was that...what I thought it was? You wondered. It happened again. Oh my god...that was what I thought it was. Sans had revealed something that you hadn't know about before. He had a tongue...and had used it to ask for permission to take things a step further. You had the same tingly feeling inside you again. You were drawn in. You felt your emotions rise. You were scared, but you let him. You felt his tongue again. You felt even more tingly. You were on top of him as you kissed. You felt happiness sink in. Even when he was like this he'd managed to make you open up to him. Your tail wrapped around his leg and your arms slid under his neck. His left hand rested on your right cheek, his boney fingers gently rubbing it over and over. The other hand was laid limply over the middle of your back. You both were consumed by the silence and over powering emotions that filled the atmosphere around you both. You felt nothing but affection for the humble skeleton. 

Then the kiss ended. You opened your eyes and stared straight into his. They were like black pools with white in the middle. You wondered what  would happen if you stared into them too long. Like water, you thought if you dove to deep, you might never return. Your eyes flickered to his mouth. You could see past his teeth for the first time. You realized his tongue was blue. It interested you, but you looked back into his eyes. Both of you were speechless, neither one willing to break the calming silence. Instead you both leaned toward each other again. You felt the tingle return once again as it happened for the second time. This time you both pushed into each other a tiny bit harder. You loved him more than anything. You were certain it was the same for him.