Chapter 15

You were watching your favorite youtuber. Then you got  text from your friend Willow.

'(Y/N)! OMG you have to check this out! Play it staring at 25:42 k. The part I want you to see only goes threw till 25:45 though. But it's so funny!'

'Got it Wilbow.'

(Ok for those of you who don't like Jacksepticeye you may skip this part. But trust me you're missing out on this one part. but yeah start and stop on where I said)

You were laughing your head off afterwards. 

'Wilbow you never fail me! That was very humerus!'

'Hahaha! That skeleton of yours knows his stuff! You must be learning from a master! Well that twas all! Boi!'

'OMG you've been hanging out with Temmei again haven't you?'

'Yaya! Lol gtg later!' Willow texted. You giggled and went back to watching (fav youtuber)'s (what they do). Sans came in with a questioning look.

"what was all the laughing about sugar?"

"Oh just this video Willow sent me. It's so funny! Here watch." You played the part again. He laughed.

"well that was unexpected." He said. You chuckled. Before you could speak again Sans pulled you close. You blushed. 

"Really Sans?"

"don't act like you don't want to." 

"Caught me again." You kissed. Papyrus burst in a minute later. You scrambled to normal positions. He hadn't seen.

"U-uh, hi Papyrus! Need something?" You asked.

"YES I DO! I NEED YOU BOTH! UNDYNE GOT THE IDEA TO GO TO THE BEACH TODAY! YOU'D BETTER START GETTING READY! MAINLY BECAUSE SHE SAID IF WE AREN'T THEN SHE'LL NOOGIE US." You giggled. 

"Well then let's go!" You said. You loved to swim anyway. Sans waited for him to leave. Then he kissed you again.

"thought i'd give you another since the first was interrupted." You smiled.

"Come on Papyrus will come back if we don't start getting ready. I'll get everything else ready. You go get your suit."

"whatever you say sugar." He said and walked out. You got your suit and swimsuit cover on. You grabbed the bag you had and three towels. You also grabbed floaties for Papyrus. Sans said he'd need them.

"Ready guys?" You asked.

"INDEED!"

"i'll take us there." Sans said and teleported you all around until you had everyone and then he teleported you to the beach. You ran after Papyrus and Frisk. You flew past them and Mikey chased after. His paws pounded on the sand. You ran in with Frisk and Papyrus right behind you. The water was crystal clear and very refreshing.

"Come on guys!"

"Hey! Wait for me!" Undyne yelled. She jumped in. You swam with her in a race. She won, being a fish it was easy for her. Then you got an idea. You flew out of the water and landed on the shore.

"Hang on guys! I've got an idea!" You quickly used your magic to make a long rope and a wakeboard. Frisk had come up to you interested. "Wanna go for a ride Frisk?" She nodded. You lead her over to the dock. She got on the wakeboard and you tied the rope around your waist. She gave you a thumbs up after she grabbed the rope. "Hold on Frisk!" You said and took off. You flew over the water dragging Frisk on the wakeboard behind you. She was smiling as big as she could. You laughed. The others gasped, smiling. Papyrus cheered.