Chapter 21

(WARNING mature content. This time I REALLY mean it! You HAVE been warned.)

Day after day had gone by. Sans almost never let you go five inches with some sort of tease or tickle. You didn't mind. He left you alone when you wanted. It was when he had a mood going he didn't hesitate. You honestly liked it. 

Sans' POV

One day was different though. She'd been sleeping on the couch after cleaning up. Sans had gone to visit Papyrus. He'd come home a few hours later. Sans had seen her sleeping on the couch. He came over. He was going to lay down next to her, but he hadn't seen what she was wearing. It had been hard to reach some places and she'd worked her but off that day. Working that hard had heated her up a lot. She was wearing a short tank and short shorts. He froze, blushing like crazy. Sans quickly put the blankets back and hurried to their room. He shut the door and sank to the floor, face completely blue. 

"and i thought she couldn't possibly get any hotter." Sans said to himself. His face was hot. "ugh! why is this so hard to control?!" He growled. because you can't control it skull brain. That nagging voice at the back of his head teased. "i can too!" yeah right. think bone head, how often do you want to do this kind of thing? always! you can't control love buddy. It said. Sans growled in frustration. "well then what do you suggest? dive in?" Sans retorted. yep. It replied. "WHAT?!" Sans said. you heard me, do it. you think she'll back out? ha! that's rich! she'd never turn you down. that girl is hooked on you pal. It said. Sans blushed even more. "i can't." He said, covering his face. then you'll have to deal with this feeling. The voice replied. Sans growled in frustration again. He couldn't handle this feeling! you know you've got no choice Sans. The voice chuckled. Sans sighed. How ever badly he wanted it to be wrong, he couldn't deny it. "you're right. i just have no idea how i'm going to do this." Sans said, nervous. when you try, it'll come. trust yourself. "alright." Sans said and took one deep breath before walking back out. He walked back down the stairs.

She was so cute all curled up in blankets. Sans breathed in and out. He couldn't keep this locked up any longer. He knelt down, putting on hand on her cheek. Sans' breath was shaky as was everything else in his body. He sighed. i'm not backing down. Sans told himself. He woke her up gently.

"sugar, sugar. wake up." He urged. She blinked and focused on him. She smiled. 

"*yawn* Heya Sansy. Do you need me for something?" She asked sleepily.

"you could say that." Sans said, the blush returning to his cheek bones. He knew perfectly well what he was getting himself into, but a part of him...wanted it. She frowned. Then she smiled.

"Let me guess, bedroom?" She asked. Sans gulped. He knew she had no idea how far he was going to take this, but her knowing what general direction this was heading was kind of nerve wracking. He nodded. She chuckled and got up. Sans saw her exposed middle again. holy hell. He thought. She took his hand and they walked up the stairs. Sans got more nervous by the second. what am i doing?!?!?! He yelled to himself. to late to back out now Sans. The voice told him. it's really not! Sans said. yeah well, if you don't that feeling will come back next time. it'll only keep getting worse until it drives you insane pal. It said. dam it! Sans swore. He followed her into the room. She sat down and he sat next to her. 

(Y/N) started it. She kissed him. Sans felt calmed suddenly. Just one kiss and his nerves were nearly gone. She broke the kiss and laid back. She smiled, waiting for him. Sans laid back next to her. They kissed again, getting closer. Sans couldn't rush in yet. He had to slow down his beating heart. To fast was bad. He knew that much. He slid his hand down her back, earning a tiny inward gasp through her nose. Sans couldn't help but think it was cute. He ran his fingers through her hair. She relaxed, as always. Sans wasn't surprise by any of this. This was normal. Then the tail came out and wrapped around his leg. right on time. Sans thought absentmindedly. Sans went for it. He licked her lip. She let him in. Their tongues touched as the kiss went to the next level. Sans ran his fingers over her cheek. He felt her tense, but then quickly relax, just as predicted. Sans knew her so well that nothing she did surprised him. Different things happened each time, but there was always something in her every movement that was the same. He broke the kiss. She stared at him. Her mouth was still open in the shape of a tiny O. Sans gathered up all of her hair and pushed it away from her neck. He leaned closer. She slid closer so he could reach. Sans nipped the side of her neck. She gasped and just barely flinched. Sans did it again and again. She relaxed as his tongue ran over the little indents he'd made. After he stopped he pulled her close. He used his magic and soon both of their shirts were on the floor. Sans felt the warmth of her body against his rib cage. She rubbed her head against his chin. Sans placed one hand on her heart and the other arm wrapped around her waist. They kissed again and soon Sans decided it was now or never.  He broke the kiss and used his magic again. In a few seconds it was done. There wasn't any going back.