Clary, is something wrong?

"Alec! Izzy! Come to the training room, like NOW!" Jace wanted everyone to know the situation. This had to be something that they hadn't come across before. Alec and Izzy needed to know.

"What is it Jace? We- I am still trying to get over the idea that Clary betrayed us." Izzy looked tired and seemed to not notice Clary in the middle of the room.

"Actually, I need your help..." Clary spoke, Alec drew his bow and arrow and aimed at her, Izzy stood with a shocked look.

"Oh NO we are not going to help you! Who do you think you are? You betrayed us!" Alec stood firm footed and ready to shoot.

"Alec, stand down. She truly needs our help," Jace protected Clary, "she has a real problem, show them Clary." As Jace told her, Clary did. The horror that crossed both of their faces was shocking.

"We need to call Magnus." Alec stated, but Isabelle just stood there, color washing away from her face. Alec called Magnus and told him, that they were on their way to his place with a huge problem.

Everyone started moving as soon as the call ended. When they got to Magnus' loft, Magnus had sensed that Clary had something wrong with her, "Oh biscuit, what did Valentine do to you?" 

"Well..." She showed him the sting that was on her neck, it started getting worse. 

"Oh this is bad, this is so BAD." Once Magnus saw the sting he started to look for different books and told everyone, "if I remember correctly, she might be dead in a couple of hours. Isabelle, Alec help me search for the White Book. As for you Jace, please stay with her and keep her company." Everyone did as they were told and sprang into action. 

When everone was gone from the room and Clary and Jace were the only ones in the room, Jace asked, "Why did you come to me for help?"

"It seemed the right thing to do, like it or not, I trust you." She answered and looked at him. Jace walked over to her and sat beside her, on to a purple couch. They locked gazes.

"I will do everything I can to get you healthy again, don't-" Clary didn't hear the last word, she fell into a deep sleep. Jace called Magnus, who was there in seconds and gave out orders. Jace had to carry Clary to Magnus' spare room and lay her on the bed, Alec had to get food for everyone and Izzy had to search for the correct page in a book, while Magnus made a potion to make Clarys situation better.

Once that all was done, Magnus looked at the page that Isabelle had found and was not as sad as he was, he was more worried and sadder.

"It says that to cure her, she needs something more than a strong potion, something from the heart." Magnus read from the book.

"I know what that means..." Izzy said shyly, "Jace, kiss her, it is the only way."

"Why me?" Jace looked shocked and felt a little embarrased, but still, why him?

"Because you have feelings for her." Alec said unimpressed.

"And you have feelings for Magnus, I still don't see the point in kissing her." Jace was shy to kiss Clary and he didn't know why.

"Oh for the love of Raziel! Just kiss her or she will die!" Magnus said angrily and looked towards Jace with daggers in his eyes, "I will not lose my biscuit!"

"Jace, just kiss me." Clary had opened her eyes and as quickly as she had said kiss, Jace was kissing her and everything fell away. Blackness was all around her and she was sure that she had the last moments of living kissing Jace...