Confusion on top of everything

The party was starting, guests are coming in to the house and everything seems to be fine. Izzy is hitting on some dude, Alec and Magnus were dancing together, Jace was just flirting with a girl and Simon was looking sadly at the direction of Isabelle.

"Go and talk to her dude." Clary said and pushed him towards her, yelling. "Iz! Simon wants to dance with you!" 

Izzy started walking over to Simon, grabbed him and dragged him on to the dancefloor. "I thought you'd never ask." She said.

Clary was leaning on a wall and stared in the direction of the doorway. Suddenly a really cute guy walked in. Wow, I need to know who that is.. Clary thought and walked towards him.

"Hi! I'm Clary. You are?" Clary obviously interested in him.

"Hey. I'm Sebastian." He said and had this strange look in his eyes. Clary didn't notice, she was looking at his features, how perfect they were.

"You new here?" She asked finally.

"Actually yes, my friends invited me here and I came." Actually there's a lot more to me coming here, you just don't know it yet. Sebastian thought.

"Clary! I need your help with something!" Jace yelled from the other end of the house.

"Okay! Sorry I have to go. I will see you later." She said to Sebastian and noticed that his eyes went black for a second. That's strange... Clary thought and ran off.

"Hey Jace, what did you need help with?" She asked him a little out of breath.

"Ummm... Well I need someone to help me hang up this picture in my room and since you have the artists eye I thought you can look and tell me where it suits the best." Jace told Clary and they started walking up the stairs.

"Okay so... I think it suits the best on this wall. The wall is just too plain and white." Clary recommended.

"Great." Jace put the picture up and they both sat on his bed for a little. Clary couldn't stop thinking about how Sebastians eyes turned black for a second.

"Jace... I need to talk to you, something's bugging me and everybody else is dancing downstairs. You're the only one I can talk to right now." She started and Jace looked at her. Okay... Something is off, I can feel it. He thought.

"Okay, shoot."

"Well, there is this new guy Sebastian that I'm interested in, but somethings off about him... It's just so weird, I don't know if I imagined it or not and then the Pandemonium scene over a month ago just won't go out of my head." Clary was rambling and seemed confused and nervous.

"So what did you see? On both occations." Jace asked and waited her to answer.

"So at Pandemonium I saw that you had some-sort of sword in your hand and Kaelie was covered in blood, as well as the sword. After you asked me to come and help you tonight I told Sebastian that I have to go and believe it or not, I saw his eyes go all black for a second..." Clary absolutely didn't know what was going on.

She is seeing things already. I need to go and talk to Izzy, Alec and Magnus. "Clary, I think you just saw things, but I have to go and talk to some people. See you later." Jace got up and went to find them.

Clary was convinced she just saw things and went to party. She didn't notice that Sebastian was behind her and jumped when he tapped her on the soulder.

"Sebastian! You scared me!" Clary smacked him in the chest.

"That was my intention." He laughed.