What's happening?

"Clary... Owwww! Stop please! You're hurting meeeee!" Simon yelled in a high pitched voice like a teenage girl.

Clary let go and saw all the confused faces. Well... now I have to explain. I didn't think this far... She thought.

"What was that all about? What happened that caused you to drag us out the club?" Maureen asked clearly interested why Clary did that.

"I'd rather not talk about it. I know you're a group of my close friends. Except for you Kyle, no offence." She answered with shock and embarrasment in her eyes. She couldn't stop thinking about Jace and everbody who was staring at her.

"You know when you say 'no offence' it's actually quite offencive." Kyle replied, Clary could see the little hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I... I actually need to be alone right now. You can go back. I'll join you all in a little bit." Her eyes said sorry to Simon, Maureen and Kyle. She just didn't have the words to express what she did and didn't see.

"Please just don't take long, you know I overthink everything." Simon clearly worried.

"Yeah yeah Lewis." She tried to make a normal face and failed miserably.

"Actually, I'm quite tired.. I think I will go home. You with me Simon?" Maureen asked as she started to walk away.

"Yes, but Clary please text or call me when you get home or something happens. Just let me know you're alright sometime." He was very worried that something might happen to her, she was his best friend after all.

"I will, don't worry." Clary smiled at him sweetly. It was so nice to have a best friend who worried for you.

"Ummmm.... I'm gonna go too... Don't want to keep a girl in Pandemonium waiting all night for me." Kyle pointed out the obvious.

"Okay, bye!" She yelled after him.

XXX

Jace just watched her storm out. He could clearly see that something was up. What did she see? Jace just kept thinking.

"Y-You b-broke my-y heart J-Jace.." Kaelie managed to say between her sobs.

"Kaelie, you know that we were not dating. You just kept creeping everywhere and you have been stalking me for the whole summer. I have told you that there is nothing between us." Jace replied with no emotion at all.

"But... but..." Kaelie started, but Jace cut her off.

"I can't talk right now." He just went out of the club and went home. Finally no stalker Kaelie here... or Aline.. Jace thought.

He went to bed and once he fell asleep he started dreaming.

Jace walked into Pandemonium, in his thoughts he was far away and didn't notice a surtain red-head dancing and bumped into her.
"Hey! Watch where you're goin jackass!" She stopped dancing and looked straight up to Jace.
He just smirked and kept walking.
Jace was headed to the room behind the curtains in Pandemonium. He was going to meet Kaelie there and confront her about what she has been doing for the past three months or so.
After about 10 minutes he heard screaming.
He immediatley looked in the direction where the screaming came from. Why is Clary screaming, he thought.
"Why are you screaming Clary? Some people might think you're kuku up here." He motioned to her head.
"Well, you did-" What did I do? He thought.
"Well, I what?.." He was curious of what Clary was about to say, but she didn't finish her sentence.
"Nothing. I have to get going. See you in school." Clary rushed out of the room and he didn't see her after that...