Unbelievable

"How's she doing?" Isabelle entered the infirmary and sat beside Clary, who was on the bed, lying.

"As you can see, she is still out. The Silent Brothers will come any minute." Alec answered her, he saw that she was sad and confused.

"Good." Izzy answered him and took Clarys hand.

"I'm not dead... yet..." Clary said suddenly. Isabelles eyes teared up with joy and she hugged her as hard as she could.

"Alec, tell the Silent Brothers that they don't need to come anymore." Izzy said and let go of Clary. "Come, I need to show you something."

"And what's that?" Clary asked, confused.

"We know that you have had training and we think you can be our weapon against Valentine." Isabelle answered and looked into Clarys eyes, with trust.

"Okay, you can tell me on the way." 

XXX

"And that's why we need your help." Izzy stopped talking when they reached the library.

"I'm the one thing you all need? To stop Valentine?" Clary asked for about the millionth time.

"Yes." Izzy answered.

"So he has this big army and you know where he's located?" Clary was just too curious.

"Yes." She answered again.

"Why didn't you come for me then!?" Clary was getting furious.

"Because we could've gotten killed! You do understand that!?" Isabelle raised her voice with anger. She sat down on the couch in the library.

"Well no! You have Jace and he can do anything! Haven't you seen him fight!? He isn't normal! I ain't normal! I can't believe you!" Clary started to storm out of the institute, she was just playing with everyone. "Oh, and by the way, thank you for telling me everything so I can report back to my Father! I can't believe that you would trust someone so easily!" Before Isabelle could catch up with her Clary drew a rune, it looked a little like a portal and she vanished to thin air.

"Isabelle! What happened!?" It was Jace who came up behind her.

"I did just like planned, she lied to you. You were right. It all was just a play with our minds." Izzy answered with sadness.

"Good, so you lied to her about everything?"

"Yes."

XXX

"Father, I have great news." Clary was making her way to Valentine, who was sat behind a big oak desk.

"And what is that?" He stared at her, he didn't even notice that she was gone for a day.

"The nephilim in the New York Institute know your location." She was all business, no friend or family.

"Do they now? If they do, why haven't they come yet?" Valentine was not impressed and he didn't believe what Clary was saying.

"They are too cautious, they fear that they are too weak, that they aren't good enough." She answered, hoping to make her father proud, but what came out of his mouth... She couldn't remember... She only felt a sting on her neck and saw black...

XXX

"Well what the fuck is it now!?" Jace was storming down to the Institutes entrance, someone rang the doorbell. Also, he was sad and furious that Clary wasn't Clary anymore and his whole world was turned upside down because of it.

"I think you meant to say 'who the fuck bothers me now'." Clary was standing outside the Institute. Shivering, because of the cold of the night.

"Oh wow... Did you figure out we were lying to you about everything?" He was cold to Clary, she saddened.

"For the matter of fact, I'm in trouble and you are the only person who can help me. And by the way... we need to talk too." She added and stared straight into Jaces golden eyes.

"So desperate? Well come in then." He beckoned her to come in and started talking. "So... what's the matter? What's wrong?"

"Well... This." She moved her hair away from her right side of her neck and showed Jace a pretty awful sting. "I don't know what this is, I don't even know where I got it... This time, I'm not lying. I promise." She was serious and didn't want to lie anymore.

"Wow... that's... awful. Let me do some iratzes-" He was about to take out his stele when Clary stopped him.

"No! DO NOT do that. I tried and it caused me agonizing pain."

"Well then... We have a shitty situation."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so sorry for not posting in so long. I wanted to, but I didn't have the inspiration... I hope I have it now :)

Please give me feedback on what you think.