Chapter ⚜️: AGENT WILLIAM FOWLER

I couldn't not find the one who requested this scenario so I unfortunately can not tag them.

But I loved their idea so I will still do it.

Enjoy!

---------

"Right hook!"

FOOHM

"Left hook!"

FOOHM

"Duck!"

SHOOM

"Another right hook!"

FOOHM

"Haha! That's how ya do it! Good job (Y/n)," Angent Fowler praised.

(Y/n) smiled brightly as she sipped the sweat off of her head with the towel she swiped off of a nearby hook.

"Thanks Fowler!"

"Heh, don't worry about it. Besides, you gotta learn how to defend yourself out in public- since Prime can't always be with ya,"

"Yeah- then I guess it's a good thing that I'm naturally independent," (Y/n) commented as she wiped the back of her neck. She paused in her actions when something came in her line of sight.

"Here," Fowler said as he held out a water bottle. "You deserved it,"

Reaching out to the bottle with her clammy hands, (Y/n) sent a grateful smile towards Fowler.

"Thanks,"

And she then continued to open the bottle and greedily drink the cool freshness of the water.

"We'll continue in a bit- so take a small break,"

(Y/n) nodded her head as she sat down on the mat- letting her legs rest from jerking forward and back during the training.

"I'll be back in a bit," Fowler informed before he turned around and began walking out of the training room.

"Wait-Fowler!" (Y/n) suddenly shouted.

Fowler quickly spun around and looked at the young girl who sat on the floor.

"Umm..well you see um..." (Y/n) suddenly started to mumble before shyly smiling and tapping the tips of her pointer fingers together.

"When will you teach me how to use a gun?"

Fowler deadpanned.

"Never,"

"Damnit,"

Blooper 1

"Right hook!"

FOOHM

"Left hook!"

SHOOM

"Duck!"

"Quack!"

"No!"

Blooper 2

And she then continued to open the bottle and greedily drink the cool freshness of water-

Before dumping the rest of it on her head and let it drench her clothing and the mat below her.

....

"Really (Y/n)?"

"Yes really- I'm overheating here,"

Author: It's so short I cry ;-;