Chapter 4•Bonded

Before-
"A spark is like our soul, our life," Primus explained. "I understand you are confused about everything right now so please, let me explain what is going on and what is to happen-"

A small ball of white then appeared in front of me.

"But only if you accept it,"

Now-

/Third point of view\

(Y/n) turned her gaze way from the white orb to Primus. It was quiet. Just a deafening silence as the other sparks wait anxiously for (Y/n)'s decision.

"Remember young one, if you accept it, then I will be explaining what is happening and what will happen to you. If not, then someone else will explain what is happening. What is to happen to you is only if you accept the white orb," Primus said gently as to not confuse (Y/n). (Y/n) looked back at the white orb in front of her.

"I accept it," (Y/n) said with confidence.

"Very well then," Primus said. The white orb then started to hover closer to (Y/n). Once the orb was in front of her, it shot right inside of her at inhuman speed. (Y/n) gasped out of surprise. She then started to feel hot, then cold, then neutral. She felt a tingling sensation all over her body- but mostly on her back underneath her shoulder blades. After a minute, it stopped. And (Y/n) hadn't realized until now, that her eyes were shut. So she slowly opened them.

"How do you feel?" Primus asks gently. (Y/n) paused, trying to feel if something wasn't right. Everything was fine. She felt no different. It was like nothing ever happened to her.

"...I feel fine," (Y/n) said looking up at Primus. "But what happened?" (Y/n) could just feel a warm smile from Primus.

"You have accepted a bond from me. That means we are bonded threw heart and mind. I can see your spark waving and weaving with the white orb just fine. We can talk to each other mentally- incase you don't want to talk to anyone else or you need me," Primus explained.

"Mentally?" A confused (Y/n) asks.

"In your head," Primus said. "This is a very special bond child. Very delicate, but strong. But the longer we are bonded to each other, the bond will grow stronger. Tell me child, do you feel this?" With that being said, (Y/n) felt a gentle tug in her heart. She gasped quietly in shock but quietly answered none the less.

"Yea...I-I felt that..." (Y/n) then felt a wave of happiness pass threw her body and it lingered at her heart.

"How about that?" Primus answered gently.

"Yea.." (Y/n) answered, much more calmed down after waves of reassurance polled in her heart.

"Do you now understand a bond better?" Primus asks. (Y/n) looked directly at Primus and smiled. Even if the other orbs of light (who (Y/n) just remembered were there) couldn't see it, she could definitely tell Primus felt it. "My child, I want you to try to send an emotion over our bond,"

"How do I do that?" (Y/n) asks.

"Focus on the bond. If you feel happy, think about it. Then you should feel your heart give a gentle pound. Then you should know if I received your emotion. Give it a try sweetspark," Primus said. (Y/n) was shocked. She never heard the word sweetspark before and Primus hadn't called her that until now. Just at that thought, (Y/n) felt a small thump on her heart, and then she felt like her emotions were in a tunnel. Then (Y/n) felt like her emotions hit a dead end.

"Well done sweetspark, you did it just fine. And it seems that you are shocked," Primus said.

"I-I am. You called me sweetspark. I never heard a word like that. Is it a mean name? A bad word?" (Y/n) said sounding worried and sad.

"Sweetspark..." Primus then floated closer to her until she was in front of (Y/n). (Y/n) then felt something like a warm blanket cover her. And the warm blanket felt like a hug. "Sweetspark means sweetheart in your language. So I can assure you it is not a mean or bad word. If you do not like it, I won't call you it anymo-"

"No," (Y/n) interrupted Primus. "I-I like it. Please keep calling me that," It was quiet for a few seconds till Primus spoke up.

"Always and forever, my sweetspark," And with that being said, the other orbs erupted in cheers and smiles. (Y/n) has never felt like this before- never this happy. Never has anyone really clapped, cheered, or smiled at her like now. Before she always received fake happiness but now..theirs no word to express it. Her heart thumped three times and she felt Primus get her emotions.

'I am glad you happy once again sweetspark,'

(Y/n) heard in her head. Instead of worrying, she knew it was Primus speaking over their bond.

"Now, sweetspark," Primus said. Every orb quieted down and listen to what Primus had to say to the young (Y/n). "I said that I would explain what is happening like who those big robots you saw before you passed out was. I know you will not understand much if I told you strait forward, so I want to give you what is happening,"

"What do you mean by gi-" (Y/n) but was then cut off as a rush of information came to her head. The war. Cybertron. Primes. Unicron. Autobots. Decepticons. Everything. It just came rushing threw her head like a tsunami. After what seemed like an hour- which was actually two minutes- (Y/n) looked around her at all the sparks as the sparks looked back.

"Now sweetspark," Primus said in a serious tone. (Y/n) looked at Primus. "Two Decepticons forced you into status by using energon- the life blood of our race. Humans and energon do not mix well with each other. The energon inside of you is unstable and could kill you any second." Primus' voice then softened. "So in order for my other children to keep you alive, they had to add some stable energon into your blood stream. But the stable energon had to come from one of my children. In human terms, it is called a blood sample, or, donation," (Y/n) shivered at the thought.

"Needles that poke your skin- piercing it as the thick red metallic tasting substance comes pouring out and-" (Y/n) thought paranormally but forced herself to stop thinking about it. "....needles..."

"Their medic- or doctor, injected one of my children's donated blood into you and the reason your body accepts the energon now then before, is because when those two Decepticons knocked you out, you weren't bonded to me yet. So now your body accepts energon without harming you," Primus finish's explaining. "The one that gave you his blood is Optimus Prime. The last descendent of the 13 primes. As for his energon running freely threw your veins..."

CLIFFHANGER!
You're just gonna have to stick around for the next chapter to find out what happens next!