Chapter ⚜️: ARCEE

@Moonstar12 congratulations! Your requested scenario has been chosen for Arcee.

Enjoy!

---------

"So, what exactly happened?..."

"...."

"...(y/n),"

"..."

"Please tell me what's going on. I want to help you,"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...who's been hurting you?"

"...it was a girl and boy..."

"..."

"..."

"...do you know their names?..."

"...James and Colie," (Pronounced as Co-lie)

"What exactly did they do to you?"

"...they knocked my books down..."

"..."

"..."

"(Y/n), I know that's not all that happened. I want to help you. It hurts when I see you like this,"

"..."

"..."

"..they..."

"..."

"...they..*sniff*"

"Come here," Arcee said soothingly as she gently picked up the softly weeping child and held her close to her frame.

"Shhh it's alright (Y/n), just take your time. There's no need to rush,"

There in Arcee's quarters, (Y/n) was being held gently against Arcee's frame while she (Arcee) sat on her berth.

The soft glowing light that came from Arcee's monitor was the only thing that lit the room as the console hummed gently.

"They pushed m-my books down and blamed me f-for something I didn't do and I got in trouble with the teacher," (Y/n) finally admitted. While this may have seen like it's not much, for a girl her age and grade, her emotions were rather tender.

"(Y/n), I want you to be safe. You mean a lot to me so tomorrow, I am going to go to your school and speak with your teacher- as well as the two kids parents. Alright?"

(Y/n) merely slumped and silently nodded her head- putting all of her trust in Arcee for what was to come the next day.

---------

"Hello. I am the guardian of (Y/n). Are you two the parents of James and Colie?" Arcee asked as she stood in her holoform in front of two other ladies who paused their chat.