Chapter 5

Maribell-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting harder for me to keep down the blood tinted Wine. Still I refused to drink from the vein. Though  I knew that in a few more days I would have to or risk losing myself to the bloodlust and attacking an innocent.

" You will pick us up so we will be back in time for my birthday?" Jaxton nodded giving his daughter a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you Bell for watching her" he had not told me why he need me to watch over her only that he did not wish to leave her alone in the castle.

"I love this child brother it is no burden I'll let you know when we land." I assured I was still curious about why he couldn't take her with him as be usually did but he would tell me when and if need be.

"While your at it feed, your looking a bit pale dear sister" I gave him a forced smile and told him I would before getting on the Jet.

I found the trip longer than the first. Might have been because on the last plane ride I had been well feed and during this one stomach was clenching in discomfort. I drank as much wine tainted blood as I could and was able  keep down at least a quarter of it.  Still with what i had consumed I should be fine for a few days with age came reseliance and the need to feeding was not as controlling as it would younger Vampires.

"Brent and Culten are going to be happy to see you again and Brent found his beloved hopefully Culten has too" I explained to Rayle while brushing her hair and styling it into a Braid. She fell asleep shortly after and did not wake up until we landed. It took us  19 hours to get back to north  Carolina had we flown commercial it   take days perks of having a personal jet. To my relief the sun was just setting. I waited until it was fully down before taking Rayle out of the jet. We where in no hurry  the car was already waiting for us and I didn't want to chance Rayle getting hurt by the sun's scorching heat. Usually I would have just used my speed since Rayle loved the rush but It would take to much out of me and I needed to save my strength. As soon as I stepped foot on the ground I felt a wave of dread emitting from Brent. Something was wrong. My Eyes met Brents and the worry in them confirmed it. Culten was no where in sight. My blood ran cold.

"Where is Culten?" I demanded and he looked away. Shame in his eyes. I tightened my hold on Rayle and asked once again.

"He was captured by the Red Moon Pack," He answered lowering his head in shame. I handed him Rayle. I need to get back Culten, I couldn't lose him.  If they Killed him I do not know what I will do. Slaughter every single one of them wouldn't be an option even though it would be the only thing on my mind. I am guessing Brent realized it as well.

"Let me go with you" he begged but i shock my head no. I would not put him at risk. They could not kill me without starting war. Brent they could so I wouldn't o couldn't put him at risk.  Not now! Not when it was more than possible  that I may have already lost Culten and if I did I could not fathom to lose Brent as well.

"I need you to keep Rayle safe"

"Maribell you look pale she can stay with my Beloved" He argued begging me with his eyes to agree with him and let him accompany me.

"No!! You Shall go back to the Coven and keep Rayle safe." I ordered.  he had no choice but to comply. I watched as the car drove away before compelling a human to give me his. It was a Blue 1989 pick up truck so it did not go as fast as i wanted or needed it to go but it got me there. I got to the blasted pack house 45 minutes later and i was sure i had about 5 wolves following me but i did not give a dam.  I knew they couldn't hurt me.