31: You're Right, A Taser Can Do Worse

These tables are numbered for a reason Honey, you just haven't realized it yet- Panic! At Disco

All week, I've been getting texts from Rick, sending pictures of Eve, and I'm slowly losing my sanity, or what little he didn't steal the first time. I've told Mom about it, since she's familiar with him, and she's been moping around the house, feeling miserable. It was her who'd brought him into our lives after all.
I don't go anywhere without one of the boys with me, and Drea has temporarily taken over May's spot in the salon. It's bittersweet, considering I've helped a dear friend find a job, however it's the job that belongs to my other kidnapped friend.
One good thing has happened, though, I've managed to narrow down where they're keeping May. There's not many places here in Nevada with old fashioned, rusty pipes anymore. I mean, we live in a city full of gambling, flare, colors, and ostentatiousness for god's sake.
They only places near our residence is about where Drea lived, and so I've been cautiously asking about it. However, when I got a bit too specific, I'd get a text, sometimes a picture of May. They'd cut her beautiful white blonde locks for emphasis, and the picture showed the strands crusted with blood, much to my revulsion.
Drea slams her brush down, making me jump and snap back to reality. "Okay, what's going on, why are you poking at this so much!?" She's not angry, just suspicious. I force out a laugh.
"No reason, I just had a cool art idea, and I've been itching to start practicing again." The last part isn't a lie, my life has been a bit too crazy for art this past year.
   Drea studies me for a while, and nods. "I know of one place like that. It's an underground club, super sketchy place. Jack would hang there a lot, took my mom there pretty frequently. He even took Warren and I there a few times. Had nightmares for weeks." I bite my lip, thinking about my next moves carefully. If I'm going to make sure that this is the place where they're keeping May, I need to show Drea the pictures.
I quickly copy them and add text, reading : is this the place? They sent me these pictures and I think that this place you're describing might be where they're keeping May.

"Look at these hair styles I want to start practicing, the cuts are super complex!" I exclaim, knowing that I'm always being watched. Drea takes my phone and glances at the screen, her face going pallid and her eyes widening.
"Y-Yeah, super complex, I'm scared just looking at these and I'm not even the one who's going to try!" She laughs nervously after her statement, and types something before handing me the phone.

are they watching us now? Is that why you're not saying anything?

"Yeah, they're so complicated I can't even put it into words," I tell her with a smile, and she laughs, a knowing look in her piercing eyes.
    "Did I show you how I want to cut my hair?" She asks me, motioning to my phone. I hand it to her.

That's the place, no doubt. But I think there's a way to get her back from whoever took her without hurting anybody.

  I read the lines, excitement coursing through my veins.
   "This would be so cute! A very good idea!" I tell her. "This is what I'm thinking about doing to mine."

The man who took her was Rick. And tell me about your idea!

  "You would so rock that, especially with your face shape and the blonde. Speaking of, I want to dye it a different color!" She gushes, and I grin.
   "Show me!" I say, handing met my phone once more.

Usually the people there are hard core gamblers. They love chances, but they love one thing even more: a good bargain. If you could give him the one thing he wants the most, I think you'd be okay.

I read it, thinking about what Rick wants most in the world besides hurting me for landing his a** in jail.
It's on the tip of my tongue....
  "I'm actually getting tired of my blonde, I'm thinking of going this color," I say.

  Could you take me there? I think I've got it.

Drea looks up at me. "Yeah, you could definitely go an amber-brown." I have to hold in my giggles, and she gives me a look that screams I-had-to-improvise.

  Now that I have a plan, I'm not going to let anyone get hurt.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

  "I'm just going with Drea to pick up some of her things, and besides, no one is in that house anymore!" I point out, but both Remington and Rylie stay standing in front of the exit of my bedroom, arms crossed.
   "Doesn't matter, princess, it's not happening," Remington states, Rylie nodding in agreement.
   "We'll stay together, and I have the taser you guys got me!" Yeah, they got me a taser. I'd complain, but I've been molested and raped.
"A taser can't punch a perv in the face," Rylie states.
"You're right, a taser can do worse," I respond, standing up and pushing passed them, finally getting an idea. I
skip into the music room and heading into the recording room, knowing the two boys are following. I motion for them to go in, claiming it's so people can't hear us argue as I discretely lock the door with my key. When the door is locked from the outside, it can't be opened from the inside, and if it's locked from the inside, it's vice versa. After I try the knob from the inside, I quickly rush out and slam the door behind me, running to the studio door to lock it the same way for safe measures. I can see the two livid boys, and I say into a microphone, "Don't break anything or you pay for it, there's food and drinks in the fridge, and I'm not sorry in the slightest."
With that, I skip out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me.

So I guess I was able to update once before my exams, but it will probably be the last until halfway through May. Bye guys!

 Bye guys!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
How Do You Do?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें