Chapter 16- Soon To Be Parents

Raph's P.O.V

             "When can we tell the others?" Jill asked me as I held her in my arms.

            "Right now!" I said happily. She chuckled.

           "Okay, okay! Come on." She took my hand and we walked downstairs. I tried to hide my smile and excited fidgets, but I was failing miserably. "Can everyone come in the living room for a minute!" Jill's voice boomed through the lair. Ayame and Leo sat on the couch and Ayame had a giant smile on her face, Mikey and Destiny stepped out of the kitchen and sat on the floor, Donnie walked out of the lab, and Master Splinter and dad walked out of the dojo.

             "Is everything alright?" Master Splinter asked in a worried tone. Jill looked at me and opened her mouth to speak, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

                "JILL'S PREGNANT!" I screamed happily. Jill bit her bottom lip and smiled. I hugged her once again and looked at the crowd of people. They all had smiles on their faces and Mikey and Leo looked ready to burst.

                "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" They both screamed in unison. Jill laughed and hugged the both of them. Donnie smiled and patted the back of my shell. He walked back in the lair and I noticed that he was still upset. 

                "I am going to be a grandfather!" Master Splinter said with a smile. He hugged Jill and I ad stepped back so her father could say something. For some reason, I got nervous as he came forth.

               "My baby girl is pregnant!" He beamed. He embraced Jill in a hug and pulled away a few seconds later. "You're gonna be a great mom Honey Pie." Her dad said with an encouraging smile. He kissed her forehead and looked my way. Oh no.

                 "Hey dad." I greeted him while Jill was pulled into the kitchen by Ayame and Destiny.

                "You're gonna be a great dad Raphael." He patted my shoulder and smiled down at me. I smiled back and watched him and Sensei walk back to the dojo. Jill walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

              "What did Daddy tell you?" She asked me.

              "He said that I was gonna be a great dad." I said with joy.

             "Well, he's got a very good point. You're gonna be awesome." She hugged me. I pulled away and kissed her. We pulled away and stared at each other. I then saw my brothers, Casey, April, Ayame, and Destiny, surrounding us.

             "May we help you's?" I asked.

           "Who's the godmother and godfather?!" Donnie asked. Jill pinched the bridge of her nose and looked back up at the crowd.

           "I've already decided that it's the person that doesn't annoy me during the pregnancy, asks me if I need anything every two minutes, and just treats me like I'm not pregnant." Jill said. They all nodded and parted ways. I eyed Jill and she was as pale as a ghost.

          "You oka-," She bolted upstairs and slammed the door to our bedroom. I sighed and sat on the couch.

           "Jill getting sick again?" Leo asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

         "Yep." I said plainly. He chuckled and patted my shoulder.

          "I'm happy for you Raph. You'll make a great dad." He said with a smile. I rubbed his head and smiled.

           "Is it normal ta' be nervous that ya' might fail epically?" I asked.

            "I'm sure it is, but don't worry about that." He said. We both walked into the kitchen and continued talking.