Chapter 10- My Wifey

Raph's P.O.V

          I awoke to Jill sleeping soundly at my side. I kissed her forehead and eased my way out of her arms so I didn't wake her up. I walked downstairs and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I popped the cap and took a sip. I sat at the table and started texting Casey.

          "Howz thingz at the lair?"

          "gr8. How are thingz at the farmhouse?"

          "realy good. We've had fun so far."

          "What kind of fun ;)"

          "Realy Case?!" He didn't respond after that. That's Casey for you.

          "Mornin'." Jill yawned. She reached in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I threw my empty beer bottle in the trash and gave her a hug. 

            "Mornin' beautiful." I kissed her and walked her over to the couch. "What do ya' wanna do?" 

           "Something outside. We can go for a walk in the woods?"

          "Sure." I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in close. She put her water bottle down and snuggled up next to me. I laid down and pulled her on top of me. She giggled as I started rubbing her sides. She rested her head on my chest and we just sat there, enjoying each others company.

           "Let me get dressed and we can head out." She kissed my cheek and walked upstairs. I sighed and looked out the living room window. She came downstairs a few minutes later in a pair of tan caprese, a red hoodie, and red and white Nike's. I grabbed her hand and walked with her out the door. We eventually made a bet...

             "I bet I can beat you in a race to the pier." She said with a smirk.

            "Maybe on a motorcycle babe, but not running." I smirked. "Fine, you're on. If I win, we have to do whatever I want for the next week."

           "Okay, and if I win, we have to do whatever I want for the next week." She said, emphasizing the 'I'. 

           "Ya' ready?" 

          "Ready when you are." She said with a competitive glisten in her eye. 

          "GO!" She bolted into the woods and the dead leaves crunched under our feet. She was fast, but not fast enough. I sped up and darted forward, leaving her behind. I skidded to a halt as the wooded pier came into view. Jill finally got there and she looked over at me. "Didn't think I could run that fast did ya'?" I asked, putting my hands on her waist.

          "You did good honey. You actually beat me at some kind of race." She sneered. I tickled her sides and we fell to the ground. "Would you stop?!" She asked, somewhat annoyed.

           "Well then!" I said, crossing my arms and looking in the opposite direction. I was acting like Mikey, but it doesn't hurt every now and then.

            "I'm sorry, stop being a wimp." She said in a baby voice.

            "Me...a wimp?!" She smirked and sat at the edge of the pier. I followed and pulled her onto my lap. She put her knees at my sides and rested her hands on my shoulders. I was about to kiss her, but I played a little trick on her. I grabbed her hands and made her lean back, to where her face was just an inch or two away from the clear stream water. 

           "Raph, pull me up!"

           "Am I a wimp now?" I smirked. 

           "No! Now let me up!" She said, trying to pull up. I held her there and made her tell me how awesome I am and what a great husband I've been...so far. I pulled her up and our lips met. My hands were on her waist and her's cupped the sides of my face. We pulled away and she was smiling like crazy.