Chapter 14- Time Heals It All

Jill's P.O.V

               "Parker?!" I asked, shocked. He was standing over the two unconscious bodies as he breathed heavily. I ran over to him and hugged him. "You saved my family. I can't thank you enough." I said.

                "You don't have to thank me. Let's just get you and your family out of here as quick as we can." He said. I nodded and untied the group. I looked over at Jordyn and Logan. Jordyn stirred and stumbled to her feet. Logan did the same and their faces were flushed red with anger. I grabbed Logan's pistol that he dropped after falling to the floor, and held it up to them.

              "Stay down you sons of bitches!" I hissed. They both put their hands up and I saw that Jordyn was trying to use her telekinesis, but shot her in the shoulder. She flew back and Logan had a look of fear on his face. "Stay away from my family." I growled. Logan nodded and ran over to Jordyn. 

              Parker untied Donnie and he ran over to Jordyn. She was bleeding heavily out of her right shoulder. He took out a needle and jabbed it into her neck. He injected an odd orange and teal ooze into her. He broke the needle and threw it away. He opened the door to the garage and helped everyone out. I threw Raph onto my back and ran out of the garage.

                  We got back to the sewers and Donnie rushed Raph into the lab. I followed and held Raph's hand as Donnie inspected his legs. 

                     "How bad is he Don?" I asked, resting my forehead on Raph's.

                     "He's pretty banged up, but he'll only be in here for a couple of days." I nodded and kissed Raph's cheek. He fell asleep and I left the lab. Ayame ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. I returned the hug and she was shaking.

                       "You okay Ayame?" I asked.

                       "We could've died! You were stalked! I'm freaking out!" She wailed. Leo ran over to her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her forehead and suggled with her on the couch. I grabbed some Gatorade and sat at the kitchen table, trying not to break down in tears. 

                        With Raph being injured, Ayame as scared as she is, and everything else going on... I have to be strong for the family. 

                        "Jill, Raph wants to see you." Donnie said as he patted my shoulder. I nodded and walked into the lab. Raph's worried facial expression softened as I sat next to him.

                          "Hey baby. How ya' feelin'?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

                           "I'm fine. You okay?" He asked as he pulled me onto the table beside him.

                          "I'm okay. Still a bit shaken up about everything though." I said with scared frown. Raph wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close. I rested my hand on his plastron and fell asleep in his arms. 

                        I don't know what I'd have done if I lost him.

                        Raph's P.O.V

                        Jill fell asleep. I watched her sleep and then I noticed that there was a scratch on her cheek. It was bleeding, but a very small amount of blood was shed. I reached for the bandages and a rag to clean the wound. I dabbed the scratch and removed the crusted blood from the outside of the wound. I put a band-aid over it and put everything back. I fell asleep after being bored out of my mind. I kissed Jill's cheek and dozed off.