Chapter 5- Not again...not again

Jill's P.O.V

                "We gotta get her back!" I exclaimed. I was panicing because that the same thing happened to Jordyn and I when we were kid's was happening again. All the needle's, the evil scheme's, the torture we were put through came back to me in flashes.

               "We'll get her back Jill." Donnie said, pulling me into his arm's and trying to comfort me. He was the only other person that was feeling the pain that I was because Jordyn was his girlfriend and if he lost her... I could only imagine.

                 "I mean now! Right now! She could die any minute now and I'm not gonna lose my best friend!" I said in a shakey voice. Everyone was looking at me, trying to figure out what was so scary about the situation, but Raph and Donnie were the only people that knew the story and I wasn't ready to talk about it, especially when it was all happening again.

               "We have to come up with a plan." Leo said in a stern tone.

              "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A GODDAMN PLAN LEO! WE HAVE TO GO GET HER NOW!" I snapped. He looked at me like I was crazy. Raph pulled me into his arm's and was whispering thing's like," Calm down, everything's gonna be okay," "We'll get ha' back, I promise." He sat with me on the couch and everyone followed. 

              "Sorry Leo. Go make a plan because the sooner we get it down, the sooner we can go save her." I said, calming down. Everyone got up and we made our way into the lab.

            Only fourty-five minutes had passed and we had already come up with a game plan. 

           "Operation Light's Out is a go." Leo said. We all grabbed our weapon's and made our way to the door. Leo and Raph looked at me and sighed.

           "What?" I asked them as I tucked my Glock safely in it's holster.

           "You're staying here." Leo said.  

            "We ain't gonna lose you too. Ya' stayin' heah'. No topside or sewer's." Raph said firmly. I opened my mouth to object, but he just cupped my face in his hand's and kissed me. "We'll get ha' back." Raph said, resting his forehead on mine. Destiny, Ayame, and I said goodbye to the boys and they were off. I was fuming! My best friend was out there on the brink of death and I'm not allowed to go save her life?!

           "You okay Jill?" Ayame asked, putting a hand on my back.

          "MY BEST FRIEND IS OUT THERE! SHE COULD BE GETTING MURDERED AS WE SPEAK AND I'M NOT THERE TO SAVE HER!" I screamed. Ayame and Destiny took a step back. Master Splinter and my dad walked out of the dojo and walked toward's me.

          "Jillian, are you alright?"

         "Jordyn might be dying right now and I'm not there to help!"

        "You must understand that they kept you here to protect you. It would be difficult for them if something were to happen to you." Master Splinter said reassuringly.

         "AND IT WOULD'T BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO JORDYN?! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER AND HER LIFE IS ON THE LINE! HOW IS THIS NOT SCARY FOR YOU?!" I quickly shut my mouth, realizing what I had just said to my Sensei.

              "It is difficult for them to deal with the situation that is going on right now. It would be even harder if something were to happen to both you and Jordyn. And Jordyn may be my daughter, but I do believe that my son's will bring her home." He said, his voice was serious, yet reassuring. "Do you understand now why they made you stay?"