"I know what you mean, it is no wonder they are cousins." Lucy sighed as she went on to prepare the rest of the food.

I gasped at what she said, Alex and Drew cousins; I knew they were best friends but cousins. Alex never told me.

Lucy appeared to have noticed the frown on my face before she gave me a smile.

"Drew also didn't tell me." She told me and I was amused at how well she could read me.

"Why didn't they just tell us?" I asked, biting my lower lip, anxious for the answer.

"I don't know actually, maybe they just didn't want to." She said while crossing her arms over chest, clearly thinking about something.

"Who told you anyway?" I asked. Whoever that person must know Alex well.

"Emma, she is his-" She began to say but I interrupted her.

"Sister, we met a few times. How do you know her?" My curiosity was growing by the minute now.

"We were friends at high school then she just disappeared and I actually never saw her again." She told me and she looked in deep though as if remembering something.

That must by the time Alex's parents died, he blamed her and kicked her out of the pack. I thought people know but apparently no one did.

I nodded at her, not wanting to speak further in this discussion. The fact that neither Alex nor Drew told me before hurts but I was reassured by the idea they must had a reason.

"I am tired, I will go to sleep for a while." I told her standing up and making my way upstairs and I could hear her protesting.

I wasn't tired but I missed Alex, I left his side only 10 minutes ago but I ached to be next to him and never leave him.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until someone grabbed my arms. I almost flinched if it wasn't for the hand running through my hair.

Alex

"Hello sleepyhead, took you long enough to wake up." He smirked at me while stretching. I couldn't help myself; I just lunged at him and he caught me while chuckling.

"Alex, you are finally awake." I inhaled his scent, I could feel myself and my wolf relax finally; knowing that our mate is awake.

"Have I slept this long?" He asked, while running his hand through his hair, making it look messier and sexy.

"2 days and they couldn't go any slower." I smiled at him when he chuckled. His black eyes met mine.

He was awake. Alive and well and he spoke to me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in a concerned voice.

I touched my cheeks to release that I was indeed crying but what he didn't know was that those tears were tears of joy because he was well and awake.

Before I could blink, he had me on his lap and wiped my cheeks with his thumb before inhaling my scent.

"What happened? Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you because I swear I will-" I silenced him by kissing him fiercely.

Alex groaned loudly against my mouth, he pulled me even closer to himself until I was flushed against him. Grabbing my buttom with his hand, he drew me closer to him. I pulled away from him because I could feel it was leading somewhere else.

As much as I wanted to, Lucy was in the house and she may come looking for me again; I blushed at the thought.

Alex frowned and tried to grab me again but I stood up, giggling at his expression while shaking my head at him.

"Why? I do think I deserve another kiss for saving your live." He smirked at me and I shook my head at him.

"Drew's mate is in the house." I told him and I could see his frown depended.

"I am fine now so she can leave." He growled as he moved to stand up but I stopped him.

"Alex, stop being rude." I frowned at him, i could see he was trying to control himself from going downstairs and telling her to leave.

"It isn't rude to want my mate all to myself." He whispered hotly in my ear. I made the mistake of looking down at his hard abs. I wanted to touch them; they looked so delicatable.

"Changed your mind already?" His voice snapped me back to reality and I shook my head to rid my head of all the dirty thoughts.

"Nope." I said and smiled in victory when he frowned.

"Fine when she leaves." He huffed and went to grab a shirt which I was glad for.

I walked towards him but stopped when his eyes suddenly met mine. He moved closer to me and kept inhaling my scent.

What was he doing?

I thought he was trying to seduce me which led me to take a step back because I know that If I didn't move away now, I would give in.

"Don't move." He growled and his arms around me tightened. He looked deep in thought.

After what seemed like forever, he looked at me. He was smirking and his eyes held love, desire, happiness and appreciation.

"What is there, Alex?" I asked and I could hear my voice shaking, there was something. I just wasn't sure if it was good or not.

He caressed my cheeks while staring into my eyes. "You know I love you more than life itself, if anything happened to you, I wouldn't be able to go on living, don't you?"

I nodded and he meant the life for me as well, He was everything to me and I do know that I won't be able to live if anything to him.

"I would do anything for you, just ask for it. You are my everything; my entire world and you know that I would never let anything happen to you, I would rather die than you getting hurt." He whispered in my ear and my heart swelled with love for him.

He was too good for me, sometimes I think I didn't deserve him but I was glad he was my mate and I was thankful for it. He had shown me he loved me in so different ways which made me love him even more than I already did.

"I love you too, Alex. I can't imagine my life without you and I plan for us to live happily together for a long time. I know we always have troubles but I know we are able to overcome them like we will overcome anything bad in the future." I told him and I meant every word I said.

He nuzzled my neck and licked my mark at my neck, he bit at the flesh there and I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck. He whispered in my ear softly that I almost didn't hear him.

"Elizabeth, You are pregnant."

Cliffhanger!! Hopefully I can update faster this time. To make things clearer, they made love a week ago (Chapter 11) and werewolfs have the ability to detect someone is pregnant after a week so Alex was able to figure it out.

How do you think Elizabeth will react? You will find out in next chapter ;) Vote, Comment and send me a PM if you have any suggestion.