Chapter 11

This chapter will be written in 3rd person!

Alex carried Elizabeth through the hallways of his house so fast that she felt she would fly if she didn't hold tight to him. They finally reached his bedroom.

With a low growl, Alex quickly swept Elizabeth into his arms, and without parting from her soft lips, he walked toward the massive bed. Elizabeth had her arms wrapped around his neck and Alex groaned when she nibbled gently on his lower lip. He placed one of his hands on her waist and rubbed the flesh for a moment, before he trailed his hand up her side and past her ribs. But before he could touch her covered breast, he moved his hand to her back..

Elizabeth let out a disappointed moan since she had been anticipating his touch on her aching breast. But then she felt him tug at the strings of the top that covered her chest and she tensed slightly before she forced herself to relax.

Alex watched as she blushed endearingly before she moved her hands to cover her breasts either in an involuntary reflex, or because of his hungry gaze. With a small frown he placed his hands over her arms.

"Please down hide from me again, Beth," he told her in a soft yet firm tone, "I enjoy looking at your wonderful breasts."

Elizabeth gave him a small smile as she moved her arms away and placed them gently down at her sides.

How marvelous she looked laying beneath him in nothing but a white piece of cloth that covered where he so desperately wanted to be buried in.

"So beautiful," he whispered as he again leaned down to kiss her.

Elizabeth sighed softly into his mouth before he moved away.

Then he moved down her collarbone, which he bit gently, before moving down the valley of her heaving breasts.

"Alex, oh!" she cried as her fingers threaded into his dark hair, bringing him closer to her chest.

Alex felt his groin tightened as he licked, flicked, and sucked on her lovely nipple while he continued to squeeze her other breast, pinching and rolling the neglected tip between his fingers. He quickly switched breasts and engulfed the other stiff crest in his hot mouth while he grabbed and pushed her other breast up, revealing a glistening peak into the warm air. Elizabeth pushed her chest up so he could have more acces.

With a growl that reflected his delight as much as his relief, Alex buried his face between her breasts and nuzzled them before again sucking on her left dusky tip as he caressed the other breast.

Pulling away, Alex again knelt back and ran his hands leisurely down her sides, past her slim waist, until he rested them on her hips. His fingers played with the edge of her last piece of clothing before he slowly began to tug it down. He saw Elizabeth tense rigidly and he paused, flicking his eyes up to see her staring at him with wide, nervous eyes.

"It's okay," he murmured reassuringly, "Relax."

Elizabeth swallowed thickly as Alex again tugged at her undergarment. Her body stiffened even further as he pulled it down her hips and her breathing increased as he slid it down her legs. She felt her face heat up as he held the small white clothing in his hands, stared at the damp spot heatedly for a moment, before tossing it over the bed like he had done to her top wrap.

Alex's eyes quickly darted to the place he had wished so many times to gaze upon and feel surrounding his thick length.

Of all the women, assembled together, she was the most beautiful.

"So beautiful," he whispered huskily and he smiled when he saw her relax and her eyes brighten.

A/N: THEY MADE LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I COULDN'T POST IT HERE SINCE THIS STORY ISN'T R - RATED!

Also, i would love if you would comment with a suggestion for cast of Alex, i have several suggestions but who do you think will be best in your opinion?