Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Alex's POV

Elizabeth is looking at me like she didn't believe what I just said, she shook her head at me and I didn't miss the way her body was trembling.

Her lip quivered when she noticed that I wasn't kidding. Carefully I directed her towards the sofa where she collapsed.

"Rest for a minute, sweety. We will talk later." I told her softly before taking a place next to her.

A soft sob escapes her and it rips through me. I pull her on my lap where I shower her face with kisses to calm her down.

"Are you sure?" She mumbles as she stares into my eyes.

"Positive." That one word was enough for her to break down crying again in front of me.

I didn't like her reaction, at all. When I sniffed the air around her; I noticed she was pregnant and I felt like I was the happiest man alive. I wished I can show her that she didn't need to fear anything, I will protect her at any cost.

"We have too many problems to deal with, it isn't the right time." She said sharply as she started to stand up but I held her in place.

"I know but I don't see the problem, nothing will ever happen to you. I will be next to you at every step along the way; anyone who ever thinks of harming you will be asking for a death wish." I whispered darkly as i tightened my hold on her before placing hot kisses down her throat, before leaning away to stare into her blue eyes.

Elizabeth looked at me before a smile made its way on her face. "You are so violent, you know that?"

I chuckled deeply as I gave her a squeeze and her words made me happy inside that she was starting to feel better.

"I never thought of hurting people so much until you came into my life." I shot back.

"Hey! Don't blame me for your violent tendencies." She smirked at me.

"But I do blame you." I murmured against her ear a I pulled her closer to me.

She looked deep in thought and I knew that she was thinking about the news.

"Is the fact that you are carrying my child makes you so sad?" I asked , frowning at her, I was afraid her answer would be yes because I didn't know what I will do then.

Her eyes widened as she shook her head and nuzzled my furiously. "No silly! It is just almost everyday there is a problem and I am not sure how we can raise a child at a time like this."

I didn't release I was holding my breath, anxious for her answer. I signed in relief at what she said.

"I will keep you safe...." I trailed off before I continued firmly, "You don't know you are my everything."

She gave me a smile and I could feel her smiling against my neck.

"I am happy we are having a child, Alex. I dreamt of it a quite few times." She told me softly as she blushed.

"Me too, since we completed the mating process." I told her sincerely as I brushed my lips against her hand.

"I have a small confession to make." I spoke up in a small voice.

"What is it?" she asked curiously.

Shifting in anxiety at her words, I cleared my throat. "I want a little girl; who looks just like you running around."

I smirked as she blushed and looked away. I always had that effect on her and I wouldn't want it any other way.

She moaned as I kissed her, but when I deepened the kiss she nimbly moved away from my grasp.

"I think the pack needs you now to talk about what happened." She said impishly.

She giggled when I scowled at her as I tried to adjust myself.

"I blame you for leaving me in a half-aroused state most of the time." I muttered and she laughed even louder.

I am glad she is laughing now. I was also glad that she accepted the pup because if she didn't I would probably be in a state of despair right now.

Grabbing her hand and placing my other hand on her belly, I made the three of us a promise which I vowed to keep.

I will keep you two always safe.

"What's the plan?" Drew asked and I could see he was trying to control his anger.

"We wipe them all." I growled as I glared murderously at the rogue they managed to catch during the fight.

He killed himself, before I could get the chance to do it myself.

"They went into hiding, we were unable to know their location." Drew's voice snapped me from my murderous thoughts as I glanced at him.

"You know they will come to me, he wants to kill me." I growled as I punched the wall. I wouldn't calm down until Elizabeth's father, John, is brought here and I could kill himself myself.

"That is why we must wait for them." Drew said slowly as if trying to make me understand.

I couldn't just wait till they strike, they may cause more deaths next time and I wouldn't allow that. It may hurt Elizabeth next time and I growled at the though. I wanted to find him quickly to keep the pack and Elizabeth safe.

I didn't want her to get hurt and I didn't want our child to be born in a place full of those people who killed people from other packs.

Drew was about to say something but was stopped by Leo's, my third in commend, arrival when he walked into the room. He was out of breath.

"Alpha.." He coughed before taking a few breaths.

"What?" I yelled at him to continue.

"I just saw the Luna and your sister leaving in a car." Not a second passed before I had him by the throat against the wall, baring my teeth at him.

"What do you mean by that?" I growled as I watched his eyes widen and he tried to compose himself.

"I was coming here and I saw them leaving. I tried to stop them but I was late." He said and with that last sentence I dropped him on the floor.

My mate with my sister; i I didn't like the thought of her going out without me or Drew but she is with my sister and for me, it was a dangerous to leave my mate with her.

That was it, I shifted to my black wolf and it dominated the whole place. Drew stood in my way but I snarled at him and I ran to the place where I now knew where my mate is.

I heard Drew's car behind me and I knew he was coming to stop me from doing a big damage but he wouldn't be able to stop me this time.

I am coming Elizabeth, just wait.

Instagram: ForeverMuch_ Follow Me, I will be posting photos of all characters soon.

Question: Why do you think Emma took Elizabeth with her?

A/N: This chapter is written from Alex's POV, what do you think of it? Comment and tell me what do you think (Next chapter will be dedicated to one of the people who comment)

Vote, comment and send me a PM if you have any suggestion!