VII

Y/N

I sat in front of my vanity mirror getting ready for my date with Luke. I was happy that we finally had time to spend together since recently he's been busy with work. At least going out with him would take my mind off of Jackson and how yesterday went.

My phone buzzes and I look down seeing the picture of me and Luke on our first date flash on the screen. I pick it up with a smile on my face.

"Luke hey! Are you excited for tonight?" I ask happily putting down my lip stick.

"Uh Y/N I can't make it. I have so much to do I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you next time." His said over the phone. Something about the way he said it was strange; it didn't sound genuine.

"How did I know you would say that?" I scoffed feeling my anger rise, "You're never here with me."

"Y/N I'm so-"

"Save it! I'll see you when ever you finish." I said before ending the call. I had spent so much time getting ready and now he wants to cancel?

I stared at my phone feeling the urge to vent. Maria was out with JB - I'm still surprised they're still a thing - and the only person I could think of right now was Jackson.

"Hello?" A voice rang out. I could tell the party was still on as I could hear laughter and screaming.

"Jackson its me."

"Hey I thought you were supposed to be on a date." He said over the loud voices around him.

"Well," I started trying to hide my embarrassment, "Luke cancelled on me."

"I'm sorry to hear that." His voice range through.

"Hey, is that party still on?" I asked.

"Yeah you wanna come?" He asked, hope ringing through his voice. It brings a smile to my face seeing that he's happy to hear from me.

"Yeah - I mean if you want me to. " I ramble feeling a sense of anxiousness wash over me.

"Of course! I'll send an uber to your apartment to bring you here in 15 minutes." He says over the phone. Our conversation quickly ends with an exchange of goodbyes which leaves me smiling like an idiot.

I rush to my closet attempting to find the perfect swim suite to wear. I finally lay my eyes on a pale blue bikini and a pair of black shorts and a tank top to put on top. I changed out of my tight black dress into the clothes.

I soon see the uber outside and quickly run to it, anticipating the night to follow...

+ + +

The Uber stops outside of a fairly large house, that was very obviously having some sort of party because of the yells and laughter coming from it. I exit the car and walk towards the door. A sign read:

If you're here for the party come around the back.

Following the instructions I turn seeing a side gate that seemed to lead to the back. I pushed the heavy wooden gate seeing a stone path to follow. As I near the loud cheers I hear one distinctive laugh. Jackson, I smile as I feel butterflies rise in my stomach.

I continue to walk seeing a pool with inflatables and a few people in it. There seemed to be quite a lot of people but the only person I couldn't see was Jackson. Did I really hear his laugh or was I just imagining it?

Hands cover my eyes, scaring me a little as I let out a small scream. I calm down when a very familiar voice rings out.

"Guess who?" It asks.

"Hm I don't know, maybe an idiot called Jackson?" I say with a shrug. The hands leave my eyes and I'm turned around facing a pouty Jackson.

"You forgot 'lovable'." He continued to pout. I had to admit it was pretty cute seeing him pouty. My hands instinctively reached up squeezing his cheeks. Soon I feel his hands on my waist lifting me up as he starts to run.

"Jackson! What are you do-" Before I could finish the cold sensation of the pool water hit me. I push myself up to the surface meeting the devilish smile that was plastered on Jackson's face. I push him slightly and swim towards the stairs; climbing out and attempting to ring the water out of my tank top. Laughter erupts from behind me causing me to laugh along.

"Everyone!" I hear Jackson yell. A panic flashed in my eyes as I wonder what he's about to say because who knew what this boy would say? "This is my very special friend Y/N." He smiles wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead. A chorus of aw's and cheers erupts causing my to plant my face in my hands out of shyness.

The realisation that I was in heavy wet clothes comes back into my mined. "Is there anywhere I can change?" I ask Jackson.

"Yeah follow me." He says lacing his fingers in mine and pulling me through French doors into the house. After walking up a flight of stairs we reach a room that I presume was his. He opened the door gesturing me to go in. I step in closing the door behind me. I quickly strip and begin to pick up my clothes. The door opens and I see Jackson as I try to cover myself.

"Why are you covering yourself up?" He asks nearing me. I shrug as anxiety washes over me. His cold hands soon meet the warm skin of my waist, pulling me close as I drop my clothes on the floor, "You're beautiful, there's no need to hide from me."

Before I know it our faces are close to each other. I make the move to close the gap, finally feeling the familiar comfort of his lips. The kiss was beginning to become more heated as he pressed me against the door of his room. His hand creeped up to the clasp of my bikini bra, undoing it with ease. I guess this was really happening and I didn't want to stop it.

+ + +

A/N: WHAOO that went from fluffy to slightly suggestive smut. woops... I'm not too good with writing smut but I'll leave it to your imagination :)))))) anyway hope this chapter was good and that you enjoyed it x - Queen-Tuan 💖