xx. useless bro advices

Start from the beginning

luke rolled his eyes at him. "what do you want me to do?"

"well what the fuck did you do in the first place anyway?" calum joined in, stretching his neck to look at luke dead in the eyes.

"i... did something good, but... atleast that's what i think i did? i don't bloody what i did!" luke panics, giving himself a face palm.

"hey, you know what always solves the problem? eat her out! it always works." michael winks.

ashton grabbed the nearest throwable object he saw and threw it hard at michael - which happeed to be a ripe banana. "nothing comes out of your mouth but shit, you know that? do you even brush your teeth?!" he yells at michael.

michael just amusingly laughs it off, his pure intention just to annoy them? at utter success.

"really? seriously, wow, nice one, nice. great advice. amazing" luke scoffs in sarcasm.

"well, if you don't know what made her upset then just plain ask her." calum suggests.

luke looks at him, bewildered, with his mouth open. "that's even worse than what michael said."

there was no way in hell that he would courageously walk up to her and just ask her what he did wrong. chances are? murder. yup, that's the worst that could happen, luke thought.

"well, mate, if your ass isn't going to do anything atleast, do you expect her to?" ashton asks, laughing.

"well... of course not-"

"look, i'm not good with girls either, but one thing i know for sure is that the first move forcefully doesn't come from her side. it just doesn't work that way. and if it does, it still won't. so get up there and do your best!" ashton cheers, along with calum who couldn't stop giggling.

"my best for what?"

"not get killed!" ashton keeps his cheerful tune, even at that contradicting phrase.

"fuck all of you, thanks for nothing." luke tells them before marching out of the room to an empty one. probably to practice, maybe. there shall be no mistake, not even a bit.

"so, uh, megan, um. what happened back in the hotel? well, sorry! i mean, no, i'm not sorry for kissing you because kissing you was great and there's nothing i should be sorry of because, uh, you tasted like pink lemonade - and cherry macaroons and - wait, no, that's wrong, that's so wrong... i meant sorry but you know not sorry.. sorry? you know? you get me, right? uhhhhh, FUCK!" luke practices, technically just talking to himself, unable to find the right things to say not to mess things up even more.

"no, like, sorry, for kissing you, and pulling your hair a bit, and kissing your neck, and biting your ear? and um, removing your shirt? and caressing your rear... end?" he trails off, unamused of what he just said.

"what the fuck? no, that's not right. i shouldn't?! ughh!" he sighs deeply, disappointed in himself. "okay. um, i'm sorry for making out with you... in.. terms... of things... you didn't like about it?..... no, fuck. i'm helpless."

little did he know... that those cameras megan had placed secretly at everyone's rooms were fully alive at where he was at. and the girl he was practicing that speech for was watching every second of it... live.

luke cupped his face in embarrassment of his own words. he thought, even he wouldn't forgive himself, of how stupid this apology was.

he sighed. "you know what? fuck it, I'm not sorry at all." luke snaps at himself, finally stripping his own words. "i'm not sorry at all, because i got to be with such a rare, and beautiful girl even just for a night, and i'm not sorry for kissing you, or kissing your neck, or throwing your shirt across the room - and i'm not gonna continue detailing our make out because... uh... down boy... but, that's not the point, because what i'm trying to say is i'm not sorry for doing those things because i wanted to them. i wanted everything. and i will never be sorry for kissing an amazing girl like you. so... practically this is a stupid apology, because i'm not saying sorry for anything... and i am stupid... as well. i suck at this... and i'm hopeless. you can, kill me if you want, I deserve it, ugh."

at that, he stops himself from any further useless sentence to come out his mouth. atleast that's what he thought because in the other room, however, has a girl smiling despite the bad mood she's been showing everyone. everyone... except the little tv screen with the perfect view of that mindless boy.

YOOOO IT'S BEEN FOREVERRRRR!!!!!

i swear to the lord our god that shall never happen again. i'm back. totally. completely out of words right now im feeling what luke is feeling so go easy on me.

and btw I haven't wrote that long so i will and inevitably suck at some points but not to worry bc I'll still do my best

hope u keep reading bc there's gonna be lotsssssss more to come

xx