Harry and Draco were assigned to look up spell work that had been around during the time of the Flamels. Sometimes it was a bit of nostalgia to come across things that they hadn't used since their last life but mainly it was dreadfully boring. Spells didn't change all that much. Sure there were outdated spells that aren't used but most of them had been replaced with modern versions. And the ones that hadn't been replaced were usually things that were of no use to them. Who cares what kind of spells had been used to churn butter 700 years ago? It was a daily battle just to stay awake when reading through the books.  

            Harry really appreciated everything that his family was doing. It meant a lot to him considering that they didn't have to. It was his mess and had nothing to do with them. Harry didn't want to be a bother, he was positive that they all could be doing far more important things than trying to help him. The one time he tried to bring that up, everyone had glared so darkly at him that Harry almost left the room. Draco told him to shut up or he was going to hex him. Loving fiancé that one is.

            Sometimes when they needed a break Narcissa and Draco would discuss the wedding. Harry usually tuned them out because he honestly could care less what color the cutlery was or what kind of songs they would play. All he cared about was his family showing and up and when to say 'I do'. Well that is if the ceremony included that. He should probably read up on the ritual.   

            A frustrated sigh broke Harry's concentration of pretending to read. It wasn't exactly his fault but the book was boring the trousers right off of him. Who would have thought that looking for a solution to the darkness would be so boring? He had been zoning in and out of a light sleep all day and he didn't even have the quartet or Teddy to keep him amused today. Harry looked to his left to see if it was Draco but snorted when he realized that Draco was fast asleep with his face pressed up against a very old tome. He was drooling slightly, no doubt ruining the ancient pages. Harry just knew that the page was most likely stuck to his cheek. At least Harry wasn't the only one bored enough to fall asleep. Harry reached out a hand to run his fingers through Draco's hair and grinned when Draco made a little content noise in his sleep and tried nuzzling his hand.

            Harry looked up to see that it was either Remus or Severus that had made the noise considering that Narcissa and Lucius was staring at them. "Do tell what the problem is now." Severus drawled not bothering to look up from the book that he was reading.

            Remus ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "It's the stupid Runes. They aren't making any sense. I can't understand why they would have chosen them." He slammed his hand down hard against the table causing Draco to raise his head rapidly. Harry was right in assuming the page had been stuck to his face, when Draco lifted his head too quickly, the page ripped clean out of the book causing Lucius to wince in horror that such an ancient book had been ruined.

            "I didn't do it!" Draco said through barely open lids and voice thick with sleep as half of the ripped page fell a little off the side of his face. Remus's frustration slipped away when he caught sight of the page stuck to Draco's face as the boy began to rub the sleep out of his eyes and the usually pristine hair was rumpled by sleep. Severus snorted loudly and Harry bit his lip to stop from laughing. Lucius was still staring at the book in horror while Narcissa cooed at the adorable picture her son made.

            Draco blinked rapidly trying to wake himself up. That nap had been wonderful. He had dreamed about the honeymoon that he and Harry would take and it had been glorious. They had gone all across the world, from the sunny beaches to the snowy alps and everything in between. Draco couldn't wait to just relax and not have to pick up another stupid book on spells. Too much more of this and he feared he would snap and burn the library down. He squinted when he noticed the look on his father's face. "What's with you?" Draco questioned. His father had been driving him nuts for the past several weeks. Like it was their fault that the man was going old and couldn't remember whatever it was that he seemed to have forgotten. Draco yawned as he looked down at the table. "Hey! Someone has defiled this book! Such an old book too." He tried to think back to before he fell asleep, to see if the book had been ripped then too but all the books start to blend together after a while. If it had been ripped, then he must have paid it no mind.