“Are you okay,” I nodded and laid on my stomach with a sigh.
“I have an appointment after school for a doctor appointment I should be fine though,” I sighed when Abigail applied the heating pads.

“Here,” Ii looked up seeing her hand out holding 2 pills.
“They won’t make you drowsy but it should get rid of the pain for now,” I nodded and popped them in my mouth swallowing them quickly. I rested my head back on the bed and stared at Carey who was setting up her Machine.
“How you feeling Carey,” I asked she smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up before sitting down.
“Good I just had a strep throat but I’m fine now,” I nodded watching Abigail place the mask on her. I know Carey hated that Machine and the mask she grew up with the thing and hated every second she was in it but I was always there with her when she had to use it.

“You sure,” I asked glancing at her as she nodded she kissed my cheek and mumbled a thank you, I smiled  and closed my eyes.

(Gabriel POV)

I haven’t seen Ash since first period and its lunch now. She had walked out the class shortly after I got there.

“Gabriel where you going lunch is this way,” Alex said pointing in the opposite direction, I laughed lightly and nodded.

“I know, I’m going to the gym I left my charger down there the other day and my phone is dying,” I said pointing to my phone that was dying slowly he raised his eyebrow and nodded.

“Okay I’ll see you in the cafeteria,” He ran off in the other direction while I continued my walk thinking about Ash. I couldn’t get yesterday out my head, I was getting excited again, I smiled to myself and pushed the locker room door open I went down the stairs and walked down the isles until I reached my gym locker. I quickly dialed in my combination and opened it.

“Here you are,” I mumbled pulling out the cord just as I heard a faint crash, I raised my eyebrow and walked in the direction of the noise surprisingly it was leading me down a hall. I know I shouldn’t go down there but I was curious I never explored the school before. I tiptoed quietly down the corridor peaking into rooms as I went some of them were work out rooms while others were empty or filled with junk. I got to the last door and looked in. my heart slowed instantly at the scene in front of me. It was Ash and Scarlet on the floor making out, Ash had both of Scarlett’s hands over her head , they obviously were about to have sex or do something because Ash shirt was off and Scarlet was only in her underwear and bra. My heart seemed to slow down even more than what it was as my charger dropped from my hands. It landed on the floor with seemed to be a loud bang in a quiet room. Ash instantly turned my way, shock was clearly evident on her face as her mouth opened up. I stepped back shaking my head at her. She said she wouldn’t she said she would wait.
“Gabriel,” I heard Ash say, my heart shattered once again as I fought back the tears that were begging to fall. Ash pushed herself away from Scarlett and stood up.
“No Ash,” I crooked with my voice cracking, I looked at Scarlett who had a smug expression on her face.
“Gabriel it isnt what you think,” Ash said desperately while stepping closer to me, I shook my head again, I couldn’t do this anymore, I couldn’t deal with her lies and deceit.

“So you weren’t just kissing her with your clothes off,” I asked quietly she opened her mouth and closed it. I heard Scarlett laugh loudly as she stepped beside Ash with the same smug look as she eyed me up and down.

“She never wanted you anyway, you nothing but a one night stand” she said laughing again as my fist balled up I glared at her through narrowed eyes. I couldn’t do this anymore I was tired too damn tired to put up with her shit so I did the next best thing I could do. I raised my fist and punched the shit out of her. I landed right on her jaw her neck practically snapped to the side as she fell to the floor in a heap. Holy shit that hurt, I groaned and held my hand that was burning and throbbing in pain.