I think I love you-Val and Sharna

Warning!! Mature content😏

It all started when he invited me over for dinner.

I knocked on his door wearing light blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a light pink cardigan.

Val and I had always been super close, so when he invited me to dinner I was super happy. He is one of my best friends and hanging out with him is always fun.

He opened the door wearing black pants and a grey shirt. He had his hair slicked back and, like always, he smelled really nice.

"Hey babe," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek and hugging me.

"Hi, dinner smells good," I said walking into his house.

We ate dinner and talked about what was going on in our lives. We both complained about being single. And we both reassured each other that we will find someone eventually.

We finished eating and I helped Val with the dishes.

"Do you want to stay and watch a movie?" He asked as he dried the last plate and put it in the cabinet.

"Of course," I said shutting the sink off.

We made our way into the living room. And I settled on the couch as Val put a comedy movie on. He came and sat next to me and put his arm around me. Even though we were watching the movie, we were also talking. I laid my head on his chest as I told him how I had no game and that I was never going to find a man.

"Baby, you don't need game, you are beautiful and strong and smart and sexy. A guy should have the right game," he said kissing my forehead.

"You think I'm all those things," I asked blushing.

"Of course, especially very sexy," he winked at me.

"Yeah, but you are way sexier than I am." Our faces got closer to each other.

"Yeah right," he said sarcastically and I giggled before he brought his lips up to mine. He stopped about a centimeter away from my mouth and searched my eyes for approval. I gave him approval and his lips crashed onto mine.

It felt so right to kiss him. My whole body tingled. Even though I had known him for such a long time I had never thought about kissing him. But in that moment it felt like i was on cloud 9.

It got more heated and his tongue entered my mouth. At this point I was straddling him and his hands travelled up and down my waist. My hands rested around his neck and I was playing with the stray curly hair around the nape of his neck.

He took my cardigan off without removing my lips from his and his cool hands against my skin made me moan into his lips. I kissed him so passionately I thought I might explode.

In one quick motion, Val had picked me up and was carrying me to his bedroom. Neither of us had to say anything to agree that we were doing this. Yes it would make our friendship different, but maybe I didn't want a friendship, maybe I wanted something more.

Val gently set me on the bed and got onto of me. He kissed my neck and he was definitely going to leave a mark. I tugged at the bottom of Val's shirt and urged him to take it off. His eyes locked on mine and lust darkened them. In a matter of seconds his shirt was off and he was trying to get mine off. I helped him with my shirt and all I had on my chest was my lacy, black bra.

He continued kissing me, working his way down to my cleavage. My hands wrapped around his waist and my nails dug into his back.