A message to my beautiful daughter

Dear Baby Girl,

    I love you with all of my heart. You aren't even here yet and I already know I love you. I don't care what you look like, talk like, think like, or feel like. I love you sweetheart and nothing will ever change that. I kind of need to let you in on a secret though. I have absolutely no idea how to do any of this. I tried setting up your changing table and that resulted in me almost nailing my thumb with the hammer. Sharna, or as you know her mommy, is already a pro. I don't know how she does it. She is so calm about everything while I am over he biting my nails until they bleed (not literally). My love, I will sometimes be frustrated and I will be angry, but it will never be your fault. I just want the best for you. I want you to grow up knowing how beautiful you are and how incredible your soul is. I am terrified also. I terrified to see you just the same as I am excited. I am terrified for your first day of school because it will be the end of you spending all day at home. And I am absolutely TERRIFIED for your first date.

I hope you are everything like your mother. Headstrong, powerful, fierce, and creative. I hope you look like her too. Uncle Maks and Aunt Peta are so excited for your arrival and your cousin Shai is ecstatic as well. Everytime he sees mommy, he kisses her belly to let you know how much he loves you. Your grandparents couldn't be happier to have another girl in the family. And your Aunt Laurie, who isn't really related to you but is family to us, can't wait to take you shopping and paint your nails and tickle you all the time. I hope you feel all of this love because there is so much for you baby girl.

I am sorry I have a temper and sorry that I will get mad. I am sorry for when you fall on the ground and I am not there to catch you because I am not quick enough. But, I will always be there to put a bandaid on your cuts. I am sorry that our last name is so long, even though I didn't have any control over that, but you will get the hang of all the letters. I am sorry lovely, for me be overly protective of you even though I am not that sorry for it. You are my baby girl and I don't know how I am going to handle you staying out with your friends  past 10, going on dates, and eventually leaving our home to start your own life. No matter how much you like it, you will always be my little girl and I will always protect you.

I wish you the very best in the world sweetie. I want you to find your calling. I want you to ride the road of success for as long as you can girl. I want your family to be strong and healthy. I am here for you forever and with every breath that I have left, I will give it all to you and mommy and maybe your future siblings. I can't wait to kiss your sweet forehead and see your sweet face in a little under a month. I love you to pieces little one.

                            Love you,

                            Daddy

HI GUYS!!!! I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS. BTW I JUST FOUND THAT PICTURE OF VAL AND IT IS SO ADORABLE...❤️