Jealous

Val's POV

I haven't been sleeping well. There are multiple reasons for that: traveling the world with Normani and I have been dancing nonstop. But the primary reason is because I can't stop thinking about Sharna dating. Of course I want her to be happy, but I want her to be happy with me.

It drags me down to see her comment on Pierson Fode's Instagram and to see her flirt with him. And I hate how the rumors about her and Bonner are still circulating and it has been many weeks since the show started.

A lot of the fans have noticed my exhaustion from the lack of social media and the huge bags under my eyes.

Seeing my brother settle down makes me want to settle down. I never thought I would want to, but I now know that I am meant to be a husband and a father. I broke up with Amber because she didn't want to settle down. She wanted a mostly physical relationship. Don't get me wrong she is such a nice girl, but I can't see her being the mother to my children.

The hardest part is I see Sharna almost everyday. Whether it is at the studio or at Maks and Peta's house, she is almost always near me. I love to see her finally finding someone she can have a strong relationship with, but I just can't help but be jealous.

—————————

Laurie and I were texting one day and the topic came up.

L:How have you been

V:Alright

L:Tell me what's wrong 🙄

V: what there's nothing wrong

L: Yes there is. I know you too well and I know when you are lying.

V:Fine, I am in love with Sharna and have been for awhile. But now she is seeing that Pierson guy and I am super jealous.

L:VAL!!! How come you never told me that. If I were you I would tell her how you feel before the relationship gets too serious. But Val, she might say no to you, so be prepared.

V:I know I know she might no be ready but I need to tell her. Thx for the help nug Mcnugster

L:No problem bro love you❤️

V:love you too beautiful😘

--------------------------------

The next afternoon I was going to Maks and Peta's house to see baby Shai and watch him while they went out.

This was the first time I had ever watched him by myself and I was a little nervous.

Maks and Peta left, and I was supposed to put him down for bed. He was so adorable and you could already see the personality traits he shared with both of his parents.

I got him down around 7 which is pretty good timing. After I got him to bed I texted Mani telling her when rehearsal would be tomorrow and I emailed wardrobe the sketches for our costumes. I sat down on their couch and watched some TV. It was about 8 when he started crying.

I got up and went to his room and changed him. That didn't work. I fed him. That didn't work. I tried burping him and playing with him but nothing worked. I pulled out my phone and called Sharna because she was the only person i knew that could help.

"Hey," I said over the phone.

"Hi, babe what's up," she asked.

"What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"Well I am currently lying on my couch with the dogs. So I am being very productive," she said sarcastically.

"Is there any chance you could come down to Maks and Peta's place, Shai won't stop crying."