5. Chapter - Shower play

I loved spending the evenings with my family, and this evening wasn't any exception

I loved spending the evenings with my family, and this evening wasn't any exception. And with Josh finally having a few days off, it was more than perfect. After having dinner, and an hour-long talk with Matt about his day, we ended up in front of the TV watching some silly movie, enjoying the fact we were all together.

It wasn't like we didn't have time to spend together on any other day, but with our working schedules, we usually ended up asleep by midnight either because I had to wake up early or because Josh was exhausted from having to work overtime. Being young, healthy men, we always found time to fool around and satisfy our needs. But spending time together as a family, lazying around, didn't happen that often, so we had to grab this opportunity and squeeze the best out of it.

Joshua was an account manager in an advertising agency, and his job could sometimes be extremely time-consuming. Apart from keeping in contact with many customers and having to deal with their over-the-top requirements, he had to go on a lot of business trips, which was still something I was getting used to. He could be gone for three days or longer, and it was always hard to endure it. Just three months ago, he had to leave for two weeks for Europe to meet a client. It was one of the worst experiences in my life, and I didn't want to go through such torture ever again. Of course, we were talking to each other every day through either mobile phone or Skype, but it just wasn't the same. There was a bright side to it though, I had to acknowledge that much. Experiencing phone sex for the first time was an exciting and completely new experience, and I wouldn't mind doing it once in a while. It was not as good as real sex, obviously, but still, the pleasure was intense. However, despite such an incredible encounter with a new way of enjoying ourselves, I would rather have him home with us than thousand of miles away.

***

We were currently sitting in our living room, watching closing credits of the movie we were watching a while ago and enjoying the homey atmosphere that surrounded us. I could feel the sleep creeping its way into my consciousness, making my eyelids drop with each second. It was a long day, and I was ready to burrow my body into the soft warmness of my bed and enjoy the much-needed sleep.

"Daddy, I'm sleepy," my angel whined and yawned to demonstrate his words, eyes glistering. Looking at him and ruffling his hair, I smiled. I was not the only one who was exhausted. Checking the clock hanging from our wall, my eyes widened. No wonder he was sleepy, it was already way past his bedtime.

Stretching my somehow tensed shoulders, I was readying myself to get Matt to his room when Josh's hand squeezed my shoulder.

"I will put him to the bed, stay here and relax some more before I come back," he whispered, making my body tremble with desire, the sleepiness long forgotten. I loved it when he used his low seductive voice like that, and he was well aware of what it did to me.

"Alright," I whispered back and leaned against the couch. After a while, I was sure I would end up falling asleep if I stayed sitting there, so I got up and went to the kitchen. There was still a little bit of a mess left behind after our dinner, so I decided to clean it up before Joshua got back. Better to clean it now than wake up into the mess the next day.