And The Pantheon Increases

Start from the beginning

"Oh. This'll be interesting." The white-furred Husky-kin reaches across the amazing kitten to snag the mirror, then settles back down and begins to perform the steps that she'd been taught in the morning. Within two minutes she feels ready, then sends the proper mental-command to exchange the places of her bubbles. "Heh. That's awesome."

"D-did you seriously..." Jessie crowds against the cute feline's side in order to catch a glimpse at the mirror, then snorts out a breath of amusement as she sees that the chairs were again back in Jozejemi.

"You taught Mishone."

"Yeah. In less than two minutes."

The red-headed healer continues to glare at the prideful grin on her wife's lips. "You learned it from that stupid book, didn't you."

"Yeah."

"The one I said I was gonna burn when you were done."

"Yeah."

Joanne clenches her hands into tight fists while struggling to come to terms with the catastrophic events that might happen, now that her wife had been poking holes through space and time.

"Jo? Despite what it looks like... it's nothing more than pulling stuff outta our bags."

The ginger-healer slides her stare towards the puppy at her mate's left side. "Whut."

"You make two bubbles, connect them with a string of matter, then swap places."

"Swap?!"

Mishone looks to the astonished feline at her flank before offering a little shrug. "Yeah. By swapping, you don't have to vaccuum and cast a wind-spell."

"Seriously?!"

"Mm. And you don't have to worry about flux-principles or melding-mishaps."

Zen innocently blinks twice, then decides to nod as if she knew what those things were. "Ri~ght. I was worried about those."

"Liar. I just made them up."

"Stupid Dog!"

The white-furred Husky snickers as she takes a punch in the shoulder for her subterfuge. "S-seriously, though. Swap them. It's easier, an' you don't have to worry about fusing with anything."

"Bubbles..." Jessie hurriedly looks around the room, then spies a likely candidate for a trial. Besides, she really didn't like the large, cast-gold statue in the corner. Despite Zen's insistance that it was art, the thing was just far too ostentatious. Seriously. Who needed a six-foot tall, naked golden woman lounging in their room?

"Think again."

"Tch. Fine. Can I try it with the night-stand?"

"Yeah."

"'Kay." The chestnut-haired human tilts her head a little to the side as she rapidly creates a bubble of control around the pilfered bed-side table, then glances to the opposite side of the room and makes another of the same scope. Then, with barely more than a thought, she connects the two with a tether made of oxygen, and simply commands the two separate spaces to switch locations. "Whoa!"

Joanne holds her breath while waiting for something to explode, but the only thing that happens is the night-table disappearing and reappearing once more. Yet... "Why is there a delay?"