Fear, admiration, and a whole lot of Pov.'s

It couldn't be could it? Did I want it? Did I secretly want to be a wolf? I remembered how different I was to everyone else, I could run faster, catch any animal I wanted, I felt more at home in the woods then in the village, I did not fit in with the others, and I fell in love with a wolf so easily. All that I am, all that I was seemed to point me to what I am suppose to be. Was it my choice or was it fate's choice for me.

        "I don't know what to do?" I said to myself and I stood grabbing my things and as I looked back I heard laughing and I smiled calling out my thanks and good bye as I left my haven and walked into the dark woods. I thought about it and the more I thought the more I began to think it was not a bad Idea.

       Should I become something that the evil beast wanted me to be?

Unkown Pov.

        "she's leaving, stop her. She can't leave, not yet."

        "We can't stop her, She is not allowed to see us."

       "What are we to do, the mistress will not be happy with us."

        "Stop talking so loud she can hear us."

       "She told us to watch her and to follow her wherever she goes so that's what we will do."

      "But there is danger out there, she could get hurt. I can't stand to see her cry like she did."

       "That's not up to us, she is a witch so she will be fine."

      "Come on, stop talking already she's already a far distance away."

      The five shimmery sparkles floated high in the air and started to float through the trees, fallowing the girl in the red cloak, the weird, strange, powerful, young woman that is so much like the mistress that it brought back the memories of the a poor child crying so many, many years ago to the child that cried yesterday, but more danger this girl faced then ever did the mistress. So they floated close by, hidden by the trees as they watched closely.

Aaron's Pov.

      Where was she? Why did she leave? Without me? Did she think she was invincible? God dammit She can be so stupid, but god do I love her. When I could not find her I was scared out of my mind and then she wrote that stupid note, 'Don't try to find me' how ridiculous is she. Of course I would try to find her. She's everything to me, Dammit why did she leave?

      The words she wrote right after made me so happy, filled with joy but then worry for she wrote them instead of telling me, the only way to tell me at the time of her departure, and I knew she wrote them to tell me that she did love me if she did not get a chance to tell me herself, and I knew what that meant. She would be dead. I ran to the only place I could think of and as I saw her mother on the ground in the living room of her grandmothers home sobbing, I knew.

       She was gone and I howled, even though I was a human it made a terrible sound. It was angry and sad howl that was dangerous, and I was dangerous, right now I could murder, and I would not be able to stop myself. My wolf was to overwhelmed with hatred and he wanted her back. Right now.

        "Wolf, Stop this. You will get nothing out of having a fit. Being angry and going out on your own to try to kill that beast will only get you killed. Calm down and try to keep a straight head or you will end up killing yourself and my dear Destiny!" Through my red haze I saw an old woman standing beside the weeping woman frowning up at me looking like she was also trying to keep a straight face.