What!

I didn't die that night, but neither did he. We walked deeper and deeper into the woods, it was so dark and so quiet I could hear my own heart beating. I was terrified, not of the forest, not of him, the terrible beast that was leading me into this dark nightmare, but of having to take a life. I new I had too and I knew I could do it but I was terrified of taking a life, even one like this.

       "Where are we going?"

      "Somewhere where your annoying boyfriend won't find us." He said gruffly into my mind and I blushed hard.

      "I don't know who your talking about."

      "The other wolf, I saw you guys, you were tearing each others clothes off with your eyes." He howled and growled angrily. I blushed hard, that was not true! well at least for him it wasn't, I don't think. I blushed harder at the thought but kept on guard.

      He stopped and I realized that we had been walking and that I felt so very tired. We were at an entrence to a cave, which was strange, it was like a dirt cave. Not rock or crystal like other caves. There was a fire burning just outside of the cavelike structure. He turned and when he did something hit me and I blacked out to the world.

       I woke, into the pitch black and felt around into the blackness and felt the cold hard dirt and rock. There was a light ahead and I got up walking to it, searching around in the dark to find the knife i must have dropped and the spell book in the basket that I brought. I could not find anything but cold hard stone and as I came to the light I had to sheild my eyes and as I did I saw the outside world. Green grass, blue sky, flowers, dirt and rock.

      I was enveloped by light as i came out of the cave and I blinked taking in the light and I looked around. It was an all normal but something was off, there where no sounds or living thing to be heard or seen. the wolf was not even there, only me, alone.

      I thought to myself, what was he thinking leaving me here alone where I could easily escape and run away. Then I felt a sharp pain in my arm, it hurt so much and when I looked, I saw, and the horror overwhelmed me, I screamed and stared at the bright red bloody bite mark on my arm.

* Post if you like it, sorry it's so short. I thought it would be a good ending to the chapter.*