Showing them who I am

Mika looked disheveled and she had a bandage covering most of her arm. Probably from the 'attack' that Jeremy told me about. She was followed by half the village it looked like, and as I said they did not look happy. I was surprised that they were not carrying pitchforks, because this kind of look like a mob. Jeremy pushed me somewhat behind him and glared at the crowd and half of me thought it was sweet, but the other half was irritated, I could handle my own battles.

          "What do you want Mika, I am kind of busy." I sighed, I did not have time for this mess. She shook in anger at me and stomped her foot, which was childish and I giggled slightly because of it making her even more angry.

         "What do you mean what do I want! Your pet attacked me! He could have killed me!" She screamed at me and even some of the villagers cringed at her voice.

            "What are you talking about, that wolf attacked Destiny, it's not her pet and it's not her fault, back off Mika." Jeremy cried out in my defense which felt so weird, I mean no one really ever defended me before except, mother, grandmother and Aaron, it was a warm feeling. I shook it off and pushed Jeremy away and stared straight at Mika.

           "I am not scared of you, any of you. You judged me even though you did not know me, your cowardly people. I may have been raised here but I am nothing like you, you are right about one thing though the wolf that is here wants me, and the people who were killed and hurt just got in the way."

          I could feel the anger radiate of them, and Mika and her friends who joined her in the front lines sneered but Mika smirked when I announced my guilt. "See, she even pleads guilty! She will bring nothing but pain and suffering to this village. We should give her to the wolf and he will be appeased and will leave us alone." I could see some villagers shake there heads in agreement and a couple of them murmured there agreement. I struggled with my anger, trying not to let it get the best of me, I was not that scared little girl anymore and now I had strong powers growing within me. I was in love with a man who loved me, I had family, and even one friend who I trusted. They treated me horribly and I had enough of there bullying.

          So why not get rid of them? You have the power, all you have to do is snap your fingers.

                    'No!' I shouted into my mind, so many times I wished I could bring them the same pain they brought me, but the truth is that if I did then I would be the same as them. I clenched my hands and relaxed my mind, letting images of all the happy times flow through me like an avalanche, I didn't know what I was capable of but I knew that whatever voice in my head told me it must be true, because it had not lied to me yet, it made me think of horrible things but, it had not deceived me, and that's what scared me. I was getting tired and I wanted to see Aaron, just saying the name made me feel happy.

         I sighed and turned to leave but Mika grabbed my arm tightly and turned me around violently, which did not make make me any calmer, and my anger flared. "Let. Go." I demanded and it came out as an order and Mika shook violently as she took her hand from where it was on my arm.

        "What did you do to me? My arm is burning!" My jaw dropped a little and I was somewhat confused by what she meant but it cleared up immediately when I heard the voice.

         You used your powers on her, you did it just by commanding her, your far more advanced then either your Grandmother, and your Mother.

                'What do you mean? What do you want?' I shouted in my mind, just as the crowed around me backed up a space.