Part Six | Announcement

Start from the beginning

It was almost perfect.But then the dangers the child would be put in.Constant wars between guilds,dark guilds trying to revive Zeref (again).If they were attacked and Romeo or Wendy were unconscious how could they deal with the child and attackers?It was easy to fight but without scarring a child so young would be difficult and near impossible.When Romeo looked at Wendy she seemed to be thinking the same thing.

"How about we go to the guild?I think master wants us for the GMG"

Wendy nodded,"but I don't have any clothes"replied Wendy.She was referring to the jumper she was wearing.Romeo thought for a minute,she could wear his usual open sleeveless jacket."I got something you can wear"replied Romeo,Wendy followed Romeo as they went upstairs.While Romeo grabbed the jacket Wendy sat on the bed playing with her hands.

Finally Romeo grabbed out his black sleeveless jacket,it would reach Wendy's knee easily.Romeo also grabbed out a white waistband that would close it.Wendy got up and took her jacket off,she had her undergarments on (after finding them and putting them on) and she put the jacket on.Surprisingly it fit her pretty well,it was a little on the small side for Romeo and it seemed to be a good idea to have kept it.

"Romeo what about leggings?"

Romeo hadn't thought about it,he assumed it might be long enough but it really wasn't."I'll dry your shorts with my fire"suggested Romeo,Wendy nodded.Romeo grabbed some leggings and a open vest.Romeo put them on and then quickly brushed his hair,Wendy grabbed her damp shorts and Romeo dried them by using his fire.It seemed like forever but finally they were outside going to the guild.

Not only did Romeo want to punch Akko but he also wanted to tell Natsu about last night.Not all the details,but just small ones.As long as it was okay with Wendy.It didn't take long but eventually they got there,Romeo looked at Wendy and she looked a little scared.Romeo gave Wendy's hand a small squeeze."Hey,it's okay.Remember I'm here"said Romeo.Wendy nodded and opened the doors of the guild.A few people greeted them as usual,but eventually were left speechless at the small mark on Romeos collarbone (and the two were holding hands but they didn't notice that until after they saw the mark).

Romeo went to get a drink but before he could even bother Master called him and the rest of Fairy Tail Team A to his office.Romeo groaned and went upstairs with Wendy.When they got there it seemed that Kastsue,Sasuki and Cana were already there.It seemed to be Akko who was missing,Romeo could care less.As long as he didn't touch Wendy it was fine.

In the room there were a few cabinets,some with files and books while others with alcohol and some other stuff.There was then Masters desk,which was in the middle of the room.In the right corner there were four couches,a table with snacks and alcohol as well as a barrel of empty booze (most likely put there by Cana).Romeo and Wendy sat down opposite the three others,while Master was at the head of the couches.If it was supposed to be formal it was a total fail,the smell of booze and the packet of Doritos spilt on the table ruined it.

Master was about to speak but someone walked in,it was Akko and he walked in looking more pissed off then he had in the last GMG when Romeo had overpowered him in a battle.Akko sat down opposite Master.Wendy began shaking,Romeo could feel it and all he wanted to do was punch Akko.He was her guildmate,her comrade he was supposed to make her feel welcome and protected.He was supposed to make her laugh and give her hope even when all hope is lost.

Romeo got up and sat down so he was in between Akko and Wendy.Akko shot daggers at Romeo but instead he poked his tongue out as though he was saying 'hahahahaha she wanted me not you sucked in'.But then again,they had to be teammates for the GMG.This was gonna be a pain in the arse.

Master didn't notice the war between the boys,so he spoke."As you know I've chosen you for the Grand Magic Games"began Master,"but the date has been changed.Its now in a week so I expect you to train your hardest,Sabertooth has promised to beat us this year but I believe you can beat them"said Master smiling.Romeo thought he was about to be dismissed but he wasn't.