CHAPTER 18

Next morning, I felt like a new person. With the sudden realization, last night, I feel like I am reborn. I turn around and find Elham sitting clenching the bedsheet tightly around her. I notice her pop something in her mouth. I wait till she gulps water.

'Are you alright?' I ask turning toward her and propping up on my elbow looking at her. She turns her head towards me and smiles

'Nothing'

I frown, I know something is up. I asked if she has headache and she shakes her head. I shift closer and she smiles looking away.

'Dude! Tell me what happened' I asked softly

She looks at me 'you won't be mad na?' she asks cutely

I shake my head and kissed her forehead, 'Have I been mad at you before?' I say and she shakes her head

She opens the bed side table and takes a pack of medicine I had seen her taking. I look at it and then at her

'I don't want kids now, ya' she says as I look back at the contraceptive pills I held in my hand. Honestly, I too don't want kids now and I am happy we both are on the same page on this. I say her that I agree with her.

Elham sighs happily, she is about to get up when I held her arm. Seeing her draped only in the duvet is arousing me, I pulled her.

'Fatto! Abhi nahin' she giggles pushing me gently, I kept pulling her requesting her

'Please...one quickie...please' I plead her and she keeps shyly shaking her head. I was adamant, she eventually gives up. She gasps as I pull her down on the bed, giggling as I climb over her kissing her senselessly. Eventually, we had a very satisfactory morning love making session.

'Fatto!' she gasps as I follow her into the bathroom. I don't know what has come over me, I didn't want to leave her even for a minute. She giggles pushing me out of the bathroom, I pout as she shut me out.

I held my head low and am about to leave when she opens the door and held my wrist dragging me inside the bathroom. We made love once again, in the bath rub.

Mamma informed us that Elham and I are glowing, she nudges my arm and I blush as she winks at me.

I gulp nervously as I stand in front of the pharmacy. Its late in the night, I made excuse to Mamma and Elham that I need some fresh air, Elham suggested she will come with me too but I said I have an urgent call from a client and I need to speak in private. She hesitantly let me go.

I look around and on seeing the area is clear I walk causally towards the pharmacy.

'Hey' I greet the man behind the counter placing my palm on the counter. He nods his head. Suddenly my confidence goes and I am nervous. I open my mouth but no words come out. The man frowns at me

'I want a...a... (I look around and then whisper) condom' I say finally and blush. The man smirks at me, I feel uncomfortable.

"I am married!" I wanted to say but didn't. I paid the man and quickly shoved the packet into my pocket.

I smile to myself and climb the stairs to the building.

I rang the bell and Elham smiles opening the door, I smile and peck her lips

'Hawwww...Mamma is here' she says blushing, I simply wink at her. She moves aside and I enter. Mamma is sitting in the living room watching repeat telecast of her favorite serial. It is really rare that she misses the original telecast but in case that happens she stays awake late in the night and watch, dragging me as well. This time she has got Elham. As Elham walks towards the living room I held her arm.